ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp spouse dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

allienvmonster
Newly Registered

hsmp spouse dependent visa

Post by allienvmonster » Fri May 09, 2008 1:38 am

Dear all,
I currently on Hsmp in UK. I got married in March 2008 and lately I applied for dependency visa for my wife.
But I received a call from the vfs that the immigeration officer responsible for the case wants to see all
the documents for my Hsmp case thats includes my degree (UK ) ,my previous bank statements ,IT return form,
and my previous payslips. Even though I have provided the approval letter of my HSMP and stamped visa copy
of my passport I don't know why they want to see my all the documents. I just got hsmp in dec 2007 after the
new rules and now don't want to go deep in this case. They said to provide the documents or withdraw the case.
I don't understand why they are doing this with me. If i withdraw the case is there any way my wife get a
WHM visa .They have done a biometric test on her. I am not sure what i suppose to do now .I am in deep trouble
Please help me and advice what should i do..Is there any way i can arrange visa for my wife..I would appreciate
your response.
lucky

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri May 09, 2008 1:59 am

No. You should not withdraw her case nor should she apply for WHM. If she does not enter the UK as your HSMP dependant spouse, then she would not be eligible to be included in your future extension or settlement applications. Send as much documents, as requested, as you can. If they refuse, appeal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat May 10, 2008 1:41 pm

If your documents are genuine you do not need to worry about anything.

If this is the requirement then there is no way out. You need to serve them the requested documents. They reserve the right to ask for any related documents.

Usually once the application has gone through their system they do not re-assess the old case. I think hey would need your previous documents just a a part of application and is not going to affect the outcome of your wife's application.

Basically you have not choice...if you withdraw your application then you would have to reapply in future and they will once again ask for the same documents then what will you do????????????

What will happen in worest case? refusal then appeal....

I am not too sure if your wife on WHM can switch to HSMP dependant within the U.K. She will have to go back to India.

So I suggest to give them the requested documents. Refusal is not going to affect your existing visa in anyway.

Hope this helps.