ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

home office taking too long to grant non eea pr

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bebe2

home office taking too long to grant non eea pr

Post by bebe2 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 pm

a friend of mine has submitted his application for pr on eea spouse since nov 2007,two days before it completes six months they wrote him asking for further evidence including the estranged wife's valid passport even though a covering letter was sent telling them of the separation . this was five week ago and he still hasnt heard from them, it driving him mad.
does any one has tis kind experience or how long it may still take.
thanks for your time.
hi

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: home office taking too long to grant non eea pr

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:04 pm

bebe2 wrote:a friend of mine has submitted his application for pr on eea spouse since nov 2007,two days before it completes six months they wrote him asking for further evidence including the estranged wife's valid passport even though a covering letter was sent telling them of the separation . this was five week ago and he still hasnt heard from them, it driving him mad.
thanks for your time.
If he's separated from his wife after only six months how is he eligible for PR?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

republique
BANNED

Re: home office taking too long to grant non eea pr

Post by republique » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Wanderer wrote:
bebe2 wrote:a friend of mine has submitted his application for pr on eea spouse since nov 2007,two days before it completes six months they wrote him asking for further evidence including the estranged wife's valid passport even though a covering letter was sent telling them of the separation . this was five week ago and he still hasnt heard from them, it driving him mad.
thanks for your time.
If he's separated from his wife after only six months how is he eligible for PR?
no, he is qualifying his application waiting time.

bebe2

Post by bebe2 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:11 pm

sorry , u seem to have misunderstood me. they have been married for over four yrs, he has been waiting for about 8mths , the ho requested for more information after six mths which was sent , six weeks later he still hasnt heard from them.
hi