ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum seekers

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

larens514
Newly Registered

Asylum seekers

Post by larens514 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:47 am

Asylum seekers
I heard that Immigration has a new progress that gives permission to stay in UK as resident to asylum seekers who lived from 2003.
Someone told me that you should send your details by fax to this number 02086041745 that home office provided.
I have been living in UK as asylum seeker status form 2003 and I don’t have work permit and I can’t study and this situation has affect mentally and physically to me .I am 32 years old and single and never married .
Please tell me if does anyone knows about it……

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 am

Never heard of it.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Re: Asylum seekers

Post by 4444 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:11 am

larens514 wrote:Asylum seekers
I heard that Immigration has a new progress that gives permission to stay in UK as resident to asylum seekers who lived from 2003.
Someone told me that you should send your details by fax to this number 02086041745 that home office provided.
I have been living in UK as asylum seeker status form 2003 and I don’t have work permit and I can’t study and this situation has affect mentally and physically to me .I am 32 years old and single and never married .
Please tell me if does anyone knows about it……

i think you are talkin about the legacy (case resolution )programme. so do you know if your case is a legacy case or not. if not ,you need to fax to that number asking if your case is a legacy case or not and ask the address of the team who is dealing with your case. which country are you from.