ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 wait

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

eea2 wait

Post by waitingeea2 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:04 pm

hi,i have sent my ea2 application in april.got my acknowledgemnet letter but havent heard from them yet.Anybody who has sent around the same date and also in the same position?anything would be most welcomed!!!

Samyr

Post by Samyr » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:36 am

Hello waitingeea2,

Patience pays.

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

Post by waitingeea2 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Yeh,i know but like others it really does your headache especially when like the six months deadline is nearing!!!!
Does anyone think that i should provide my wife's payslip as she is the eea national.When i posted mine she wasnt at work then but she was exercising her treaty of right by being a student.i was doing part time job and provided details of my work + demonstarted some sort of financial help from a sponsor(relative).
They havent asked for anything yet!So does anyone think that i should just let it go as it is until requested or just post it in hoping it might help and at the same time wake them up whilst opening my folder to file it!!!!!!
thx waitingeea2.

Samyr

Post by Samyr » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Hello,

Call this number and complain bout your application taking long. 01612611117. Hope this will help.

All the best.

shIne
Newly Registered

Post by shIne » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:53 pm

hi waiting eea
i have sent my application on march 17th and i just got the letter of confirmation that thy received the application.i am still waiting and i think i will wait till september 17 th where the six months waiting time gets over and then i can give a call and see what is going on.I checked in homeoffice websit it still says they are dealing with the applications posted before january 2008.but it is not updated since 1st of june.
i will update if there are any reply from them.
bye
shine

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

UPDATES

Post by waitingeea2 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am

Heres some updates guys.I have phoned the Home office,and asked for progress on my application.The lady located my file on her system and she said that there is a huge back log of application and it might take more than six months which has been the case recently for applicants.I told her that she is not respecting their time frame of considering applications.I think if i dont hear anything from them until next month(6 months),i will write a letter of complaint to the EU.
Maybe some of you guys can try as well but i think that wouldnt speed up.
We have just got to wait or take actions.

shIne
Newly Registered

Post by shIne » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:45 pm

hi waiting eea2
is there any msg from HO at all, so far i havent received any msg though it ia almost 7 months.
shine

joelondon
Member of Standing

Re: UPDATES

Post by joelondon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:16 pm

waitingeea2 wrote:Heres some updates guys.I have phoned the Home office,and asked for progress on my application.The lady located my file on her system and she said that there is a huge back log of application and it might take more than six months which has been the case recently for applicants.I told her that she is not respecting their time frame of considering applications.I think if i dont hear anything from them until next month(6 months),i will write a letter of complaint to the EU.
Maybe some of you guys can try as well but i think that wouldnt speed up.
We have just got to wait or take actions.
hey waitingeea2 did u get any news ? can u plz share it with us...as i applied for my pr eea4 since june and still didnt hear anything ...what the ho told u ? plz let us know thanks

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

Hi u All

Post by waitingeea2 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:08 pm

Nothing yet mate.very very stressing situation we all r ending up into.Im just folding hands and waiting hopefully we might hear smth soon.Anyone available to share some experiences and remedies.

Thanks.
Waiting eea2

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:16 pm

waitingeea2 wrote:Nothing yet mate.very very stressing situation we all r ending up into.Im just folding hands and waiting hopefully we might hear smth soon.Anyone available to share some experiences and remedies.

Thanks.
Waiting eea2
See a similar thread http://www.ukresident.com/forums/index. ... opic=70485 with helpful contacts for complaints and UKBA employers' guidance booklets

ribena

Post by ribena » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 pm

a month later and no COA from HO. should i send them a letter/reminder saying the COA should be issued 'immediately' or wait?

Hubby is nagging me!

simonjwlawn
Newly Registered

Post by simonjwlawn » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:23 pm

i submitted my application on 20th february 2008. Last friday I received a letter from HO dated 15th october asking for more documentation around the application i.e. proof that I am still present, evidence of spouses financials etc . That took eight months so who knows how long it will take from here.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:04 am

simonjwlawn wrote:i submitted my application on 20th february 2008. Last friday I received a letter from HO dated 15th october asking for more documentation around the application i.e. proof that I am still present, evidence of spouses financials etc . That took eight months so who knows how long it will take from here.

hi
what kind of application ? is it an eea2 or eea4 ?

simonjwlawn
Newly Registered

Post by simonjwlawn » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:40 am

its an EEA2

ribena

which add?

Post by ribena » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Hiya.
another silly question from me :P

which add should i address if i am going to write to HO to enquiry on my COA? is it the :
London and South East Region Customer Service Unit, PO Box 1863 Croydon CR9 3UF

or

the add on the EEA2 application which is the liverpool add?

please advice
thanks!

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

HI RIBENA

Post by waitingeea2 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 pm

ITS THE LIVERPOOL OFFICE

waitingeea2
Newly Registered

HI SIMON

Post by waitingeea2 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:42 pm

simonjwlawn wrote:i submitted my application on 20th february 2008. Last friday I received a letter from HO dated 15th october asking for more documentation around the application i.e. proof that I am still present, evidence of spouses financials etc . That took eight months so who knows how long it will take from here.
hI SMON HAVEU NOTICED ON UKBA WEBSITE HO HAVE CHANGED THE DATES THEY R DEALING WITH APPLICATION.ITS NOW THOSE APPLIED B4 FEBRUARY.U MAY B IN THIS LOT.LUCKU U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joelondon
Member of Standing

Re: HI SIMON

Post by joelondon » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:04 pm

waitingeea2 wrote:
hI SMON HAVEU NOTICED ON UKBA WEBSITE HO HAVE CHANGED THE DATES THEY R DEALING WITH APPLICATION.ITS NOW THOSE APPLIED B4 FEBRUARY.U MAY B IN THIS LOT.LUCKU U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Processing times

The time it takes to process your application will depend on the type of application you make and how you submit it.

If you make your application in person at Croydon public enquiry office, we will usually process your application on the same day.

The table below shows the dates of postal applications we are currently processing.
Type of application All applications received prior to the date below are now under consideration
Registration certificate applications May 2008
Residence card February 2008
Permanent residence (EEA nationals) February 2008
Permanent residence (non-EEA nationals) February 2008
Family member residence stamp February 2008

Transfer of residence card or stamp

If you are issued with a new passport and want your residence card or family member residence stamp transferred you will need to make a new application. You should complete the appropriate application form and provide the required supporting documents.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Irish Republic, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are not members of the European Union (EU) but citizens of these countries have the same rights to enter, live in and work in the United Kingdom as EU citizens.
Application forms
Registration certificate (EEA or Swiss nationals and their EEA or Swiss family members)

* Form EEA1PDF 214K opens in a new window

Family member residence stamp (non-EEA national family member of a person required to register under the Accession State Worker Registration Scheme)

* Form FMRSPDF 180K opens in a new window

Residence card (non-EEA or non-Swiss national family members of EEA or Swiss nationals)

* Form EEA2PDF 221K opens in a new window

Permanent residence (non-EEA or non-Swiss national family members of EEA or Swiss nationals)

* Form EEA4PDF 191K opens in a new window

Permanent residence (EEA or Swiss national)

* Form EEA3PDF 177K opens in a new window

See also

* Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
* Worker Registration Scheme

News & updates
RSS

* Consultation on proposals to reform and strengthen the common travel area
* Worker Registration Scheme - revised application form and guidance

More news

News feeds
Terms explained

European Economic Area
Close

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Irish Republic, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom. Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are not members of the European Union (EU) but citizens of these countries have the same rights to enter, live in and work in the United Kingdom as EU citizens.

All glossary terms
Policy & Law

* Immigration rules - part 7
* European Casework Instructions

Contact

* Immigration enquiry bureau

0870 606 7766

UK Border Agency Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 2BY

More contacts

eeeeee2com
Newly Registered

eea2

Post by eeeeee2com » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi all this is my story, I applied for eea2 at beginning of April, 3 weeks later I received my acknowledgment letter , since then I haven’t heard from H O. so its been moor then 6 and a half months now.

PLAN A
I called H O more then 3 times all what I got is your application is under consideration so plan A absolutely failed.

Plan B
I already sent 2 complains to H O one was 3 weeks ago and the second was a week ago so far no replay. so I am just about
to say that plan B also failed

can somebody please advice me on what i need to do next (plan C) and contacting solvit could speed them up and what is the phone number for solvit

joelondon
Member of Standing

Re: eea2

Post by joelondon » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:27 pm

eeeeee2com wrote:Hi all this is my story, I applied for eea2 at beginning of April, 3 weeks later I received my acknowledgment letter , since then I haven’t heard from H O. so its been moor then 6 and a half months now.

PLAN A
I called H O more then 3 times all what I got is your application is under consideration so plan A absolutely failed.

Plan B
I already sent 2 complains to H O one was 3 weeks ago and the second was a week ago so far no replay. so I am just about
to say that plan B also failed

can somebody please advice me on what i need to do next (plan C) and contacting solvit could speed them up and what is the phone number for solvit
i think plan C : you should wait , did u apply by post or with a lawyer ?
or u can still contact solvit using their online site ,google it

eeeeee2com
Newly Registered

eea 2

Post by eeeeee2com » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:29 pm

hi goelondon, thanks 4 replaying i applied by post , the reason why i cant wait is that i must travel by beginning of December and i am relay worried that i could not receive my pass by 1st of dec

joelondon
Member of Standing

Re: eea 2

Post by joelondon » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:52 pm

eeeeee2com wrote:hi goelondon, thanks 4 replaying i applied by post , the reason why i cant wait is that i must travel by beginning of December and i am relay worried that i could not receive my pass by 1st of dec
hey how we doing ?
i believe that if u applied in april , i think u will get it by december the 5th or someting , i hope so , what u need to do now is forget about it and dont think ,when it comes it comes ...my suggestion is that u need to get over it . dont let them control your life (even if they are so lol ).get on with your life , keep working , live your life as it comes .if u have time to spend online then check out other topics and try to help people if u have information share it here and with them ....dont you worry a lot , thats all about life , if u believe in destiny then here we go ...lol.i know that home office are under pressur , the day that they open a new office in liverpool ,all gone wrong ... last year when i applied , i got a responce after 5months and 1 week . but unfortunatly i didnt get my PR ,becoz i applied too early , and now i'm waiting since june ...to be honest with u , i'm not working and even tho i dont have my passport to show or to get a job. my wife is working ,so hopefully everything will cool...keep intouch and if u want to talk or something PM me and we may have a chat on MSN ...take care all of you and wishing you good luck for your waiting ....God is with us all ...bye

eylemy
Newly Registered

Re: eea 2

Post by eylemy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:48 pm

joelondon wrote:
eeeeee2com wrote:hi goelondon, thanks 4 replaying i applied by post , the reason why i cant wait is that i must travel by beginning of December and i am relay worried that i could not receive my pass by 1st of dec
hey how we doing ?
i believe that if u applied in april , i think u will get it by december the 5th or someting , i hope so , what u need to do now is forget about it and dont think ,when it comes it comes ...my suggestion is that u need to get over it . dont let them control your life (even if they are so lol ).get on with your life , keep working , live your life as it comes .if u have time to spend online then check out other topics and try to help people if u have information share it here and with them ....dont you worry a lot , thats all about life , if u believe in destiny then here we go ...lol.i know that home office are under pressur , the day that they open a new office in liverpool ,all gone wrong ... last year when i applied , i got a responce after 5months and 1 week . but unfortunatly i didnt get my PR ,becoz i applied too early , and now i'm waiting since june ...to be honest with u , i'm not working and even tho i dont have my passport to show or to get a job. my wife is working ,so hopefully everything will cool...keep intouch and if u want to talk or something PM me and we may have a chat on MSN ...take care all of you and wishing you good luck for your waiting ....God is with us all ...bye

Hi,
I have applied in 28th of March, called many times, sent letters and confimed that they received the letter , but no response,just apologizing the delay,but does it help the state of my mind?
My application is actually for transferring my visa to a new passport , so needed to re-apply.Last year when i had my visa not stamped into the passport, i could not get a schengen visa to spend christmas with my in-laws, neither did my husband.So did the application wishing that the next year would not be the same, but i am so deppressed that i will again stay at christmas in this country just beacuse of inefficieny of HO.

Can i ask how you know that they finalise eeeeee2 application before 5th of December?because they do not give any time frame.
They still have not asked any additional documents, it is just so frasturating to wait , wait and wait... i can not concentrate on my job, maybe it is just beacuse i have been waiting for the second time in total almost a year.
Anyways, thanks for your help and suggestions.hope everything gets sorted before this christmas.
Regards.

daria
Newly Registered

Post by daria » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 pm

I have applied for EEA2 on 23 April,received COA on 6 June.
Questions to those who have sent their complait letters:where did you send it?
Was it Manchester or Croydon?Was it by e-mail or letter?
Which of them replied?
I have gone through quite a few similar websites and the average stats on waiting times for this application now is 8 month, so April's guys- December sounds just right:).
Best of luck everybody!
Please do not forget to update us when you get your priceless visa!

daria
Newly Registered

ALSO, HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEBODY.PLEASE LET US KNOW IF SO

Post by daria » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:03 pm

HELPFUL INFORMATION:

EEA2/EEA4/FMRS applicants wishing to contact the UKBA regarding the non-receipt of a Certificate of Application OR UK Residence Card -

(The EU Directive 2004/38/EC and The Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006 stipulates that CoAs should be issued immediately upon (in this case) the UKBA receiving such an application and necessary supporting documentation; also stipulates that residence cards be issued within 6 months of such an application being lodged with accompanying supporting documentation)

By Post:
Andy McVeety
European Casework
2nd Floor, The Plaza Building
Old Hall Street
LIVERPOOL
L3 9QT

By email:
The NorthWest Complaints team: - NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

For General Enquiries about the status of an application (outstanding for no less than 14 weeks) OR the return of passports for urgent travel -

By Telephone:
020 7035 4848 (options 1-4-1)
**(For any correspondence with the UKBA, quote your full name (as is on your passport), DOB, Nationality, recorded/special delivery reference number (if applicable) OR Home Office case reference number)**