ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BITE college PSW refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

candyshop

BITE college PSW refusal

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:20 am

Dear, just putting this news (not a rumour and those who thinks its rumour them please stop reading becuase its not for you)I have a news that 3 of my mates they paid for PSW 2500 each have been refused as BITE refuse to varify thier PGD. BITE prinicipal has been invesitigated and to survive his college, he blamed that college staff is involved and he has given the genuine names of all the students studied there in the past and those are studying now. So anyone else who is/was not the student of BITE and paid money to get thier PGD will refuse and that will be on mass because as prinicipal given information that genuine students are few hundreds but application received by HO are in thousands.

In total, 3 of my friends have been refused and one of them was from Cambridge diploma machine college and other two were from BITE. We have consult thier problem with few solicitors and they suggests that there is no way out. Also there will be a 10 year ban on them under 320(7).

So for now if you were genuine then you shouldnt be worry and those who were caliming to be genuine in forums, i would suggest you to prepare yourself for what FM said in his posts.

Good Luck.

salam123

Re: BITE college PSW refusal

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:33 am

candyshop wrote:Dear, just putting this news (not a rumour and those who thinks its rumour them please stop reading becuase its not for you)I have a news that 3 of my mates they paid for PSW 2500 each have been refused as BITE refuse to varify thier PGD. BITE prinicipal has been invesitigated and to survive his college, he blamed that college staff is involved and he has given the genuine names of all the students studied there in the past and those are studying now. So anyone else who is/was not the student of BITE and paid money to get thier PGD will refuse and that will be on mass because as prinicipal given information that genuine students are few hundreds but application received by HO are in thousands.

In total, 3 of my friends have been refused and one of them was from Cambridge diploma machine college and other two were from BITE. We have consult thier problem with few solicitors and they suggests that there is no way out. Also there will be a 10 year ban on them under 320(7).

So for now if you were genuine then you shouldnt be worry and those who were caliming to be genuine in forums, i would suggest you to prepare yourself for what FM said in his posts.

Good Luck.
thanx for the info

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Thanks for giving information. Please keep posting in future.

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:37 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Thanks for giving information. Please keep posting in future.
I would suggest people to keep posting thier outcome but please do not post rumours because I am sure HO doesnt have 2way policy.

Kind Regards

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:39 pm

can you me phone numbers of your friend's? would like to speak to them!

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 pm

hi candy shop,
as i asked earlier,can you give me the phone nos. of your friend's?
waiting for ur reply,

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 pm

to candyshop,
people like u r just spreading rumours which are not true!!!
please try to avoid,u can post ur comments in general terms.

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:45 am

pakipower1 wrote:to candyshop,
Sorry no offence but i wont be able to give you the numbers.

Kind Regards

salam123

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 am

candyshop wrote:
pakipower1 wrote:to candyshop,
Sorry no offence but i wont be able to give you the numbers.

Kind Regards
that's ok

email257525
BANNED

Hi,

Post by email257525 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:42 am

Yes, i agree with you,
Not need to give the pgone number but i guess you both can chat at messenger and at least help each other....

With best Wishes

salam123

Re: Hi,

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:01 pm

email257525 wrote:Yes, i agree with you,
Not need to give the pgone number but i guess you both can chat at messenger and at least help each other....

With best Wishes
why don't u guys pm to each other?