ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Template - Bank letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UKaspirant2009

Template - Bank letter

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 am

Guys, can you please give me the template of a letter from a bank that verifies the authenticity of the bank statements attached (this is for previous earnings)

thanks alot

raghu0307

Re: Template - Bank letter

Post by raghu0307 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:30 am

UKaspirant2009 wrote:Guys, can you please give me the template of a letter from a bank that verifies the authenticity of the bank statements attached (this is for previous earnings)

thanks alot
I think you can use the following format.

To
British Deputy High Commission,
Mumbai, India

This is to certify that Mr.XXXXX has been maintaining account number xxxxxxxxx since xxxx(date). The current balance as of today in the account is Rs.xxxxxxx. Over the last 3 months i.e. xxx(date) to xxxxx(date) the minimum balance in the account was not less than Rs.xxxxxxx.

Thanking You

UKaspirant2009

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:56 am

thanks raghu...however, I wanted the ICICI bank to issue a letter that authenticates the bank statements. These statements show previous earnings. Would you have a template for this letter of authenticity.

Thanks again

raghu0307

Post by raghu0307 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 am

UKaspirant2009 wrote:thanks raghu...however, I wanted the ICICI bank to issue a letter that authenticates the bank statements. These statements show previous earnings. Would you have a template for this letter of authenticity.

Thanks again

Sorry, I misunderstood your query. If you are using original bank statements or statements printed bank letterheads (stamped and signed)you dont need an authentication letter. They should be able to provide you with statements printed on letterhead. I got mine from ICICI bank as well. The staff had refused but I asked to speak to the branch manager and he understands that for visa we need them.

In case you still dont get them, you can include a letter from bank stating the following,

To whom it may concern,

This is to certify that the bank statements for account number xxxxxx held by mr. xxxxxx attached to this letter for the period xxxxx(date) to xxxxxx(date) are genuine.
however the bank may want to add a disclaimer at the end stating that they have printed this letter only at your request and have no liabilty to it whatsoever which we cannot refuse.

GoforUK

cover letters for PBS tier 1 general

Post by GoforUK » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:04 am

I could only locate letters under old HSMP.But can some one give me the format for new PBS tier 1 general for::

1. English language requirement letter
2. Previous earnings letter

can some body please provide me the link or the letters for above.I need them urgently.
Submitted on:4th Feb,Chennai
UK ADMIRER

raghu0307

Re: cover letters for PBS tier 1 general

Post by raghu0307 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:22 am

GoforUK wrote:I could only locate letters under old HSMP.But can some one give me the format for new PBS tier 1 general for::

1. English language requirement letter
2. Previous earnings letter

can some body please provide me the link or the letters for above.I need them urgently.
Do you mean cover letters or letter from employer and university?