ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BITE College invitation letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

candyshop

BITE College invitation letter

Post by candyshop » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:04 am

Dear Friends, After successfully ripping thousands of students. BITE have now planned a new game. They are now sending invitation letters to all individuals saying that there is a seminar for MSc program. There are two purposes of this seminar. First, to show home offcie the strength of that many dodgy students so they will win the case of deception in the court. There are charges against the prinicial Dr Ali. Seems a dodgy Doctor tho. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No 2, as the BITE is still accridted insititute and HO asking them for every idvidual's verification. For students those cases are still pending in HO will be asked to pay another 1000 to get thier verification done.

So be careful with that.

b52

They have highest number of Postgeade students

Post by b52 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:49 pm

candyshop wrote:Dear Friends, After successfully ripping thousands of students. BITE have now planned a new game. They are now sending invitation letters to all individuals saying that there is a seminar for MSc program. There are two purposes of this seminar. First, to show home offcie the strength of that many dodgy students so they will win the case of deception in the court. There are charges against the prinicial Dr Ali. Seems a dodgy Doctor tho. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No 2, as the BITE is still accridted insititute and HO asking them for every idvidual's verification. For students those cases are still pending in HO will be asked to pay another 1000 to get thier verification done.

So be careful with that.
BITE is an accreditted and and well reputed institute. There are no charges against anyone. They are working as normal , verifying all those genuine students.
There is a definate professional jealousy againts BITE , they have quite large number of MBA and Msc students, even more than any univiersity. Genuine students so far has never been refused or been accused of deception. College is only verifying registered students that is good news for us.
I hope that, people will stop spreading roumers and try to help users on the forum rather than creating dodgy and complex environment.
New users please do not trust claims of CANYSHOP as they are based on false accusations.
All those who are waiting for their passports , they will start getting back from March onwards

candyshop

Re: They have highest number of Postgeade students

Post by candyshop » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:13 pm

b52 wrote:
candyshop wrote:Dear Friends, After successfully ripping thousands of students. BITE have now planned a new game. They are now sending invitation letters to all individuals saying that there is a seminar for MSc program. There are two purposes of this seminar. First, to show home offcie the strength of that many dodgy students so they will win the case of deception in the court. There are charges against the prinicial Dr Ali. Seems a dodgy Doctor tho. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So be careful with that.
BITE is an accreditted and and well reputed institute. There are no charges against anyone. They are working as normal , verifying all those genuine students.
There is a definate professional jealousy againts BITE , they have quite large number of MBA and Msc students, even more than any univiersity. Genuine students so far has never been refused or been accused of deception. College is only verifying registered students that is good news for us.
I hope that, people will stop spreading roumers and try to help users on the forum rather than creating dodgy and complex environment.
New users please do not trust claims of CANYSHOP as they are based on false accusations.
All those who are waiting for their passports , they will start getting back from March onwards
Hey. You cant pretend to be a genuine insititute. If this is the case then why thousands of students are crying. Everyone in this forum knows how true you guys are? In your talked rubbish claiming that BITE have more students than any university lmao. Thats true BITE have more dodgy student than anyother insititute and I agree with that. I know a number of people including my cousin who's diploma has been refused to verified by BITE one room authoroties. You claiming that you have more students than anyof the university. Can you please explain how many campuses you have. BITE can't have enough space to acomodate more than 200 students and you talking rubbish saying that thousands. JHOOT k paoon nahi hotay bhai.

saba85

Post by saba85 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:26 pm

@b52 how you know that ppl waiting for passports will start getting it march onwards. and why march onwards? why not this month

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:54 pm

http://www.ceebd.co.uk/ceeed/un/uk/holborn.htm

Nice professional website that you have there for such a highly regarded college with so many qualified people.

http://www.ox.ac.uk/

http://www.gre.ac.uk/

http://www.cam.ac.uk/

http://www.reading.ac.uk/

If your going to get a degree go to university, not a college in an office somewhere.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:11 pm

BITE wrote: Class size
This depends on the course, however we try to maintain an average of fifteen students per class.

BITE must have hundreds of small classrooms then if they have more graduates than a uni.

I think it is more likely the college website is this one:

http://www.bite.ac.uk

It also seems they are getting into passport design:

http://www.bite.ac.uk/develop/e_passport.php
e-Passport & e-Visa
The Passport and Visas System is aimed at providing citizen with convenience at the immigration process and enhancing the country’s international confidence by developing a passport issuance system for fully-automatic photo embedded passport with state-of-the-art security functions in order to prevent forgery and alteration.

BITESOFT team is developing e-Passport and Visa system which has so many features including Photo-embedded passport issuance with strengthened security which can be identified by passport reader and Real-time tracking service for passport in process.
I wonder which, if any country, will be using them to do this.

Maybe they are stopping these courses
Professional Diploma in Business Administration Level 7
Professional Diploma in Management Information Systems Level 7
The titles lead nowhere, unlike the others listed.

b52

Post by b52 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:25 pm

candyshop wrote:
b52 wrote:

So be careful with that.
Hey. You cant pretend to be a genuine insititute. If this is the case then why thousands of students are crying. Everyone in this forum knows how true you guys are? In your talked rubbish claiming that BITE have more students than any university lmao. Thats true BITE have more dodgy student than anyother insititute and I agree with that. I know a number of people including my cousin who's diploma has been refused to verified by BITE one room authoroties. You claiming that you have more students than anyof the university. Can you please explain how many campuses you have. BITE can't have enough space to acomodate more than 200 students and you talking rubbish saying that thousands. JHOOT k paoon nahi hotay bhai.
I believe , its you who paid money to fraudsters and got refused. College has refused to verify your docs because they were false. So you blaim the whole college rather than yourself.

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:54 am

b52 wrote:
candyshop wrote:
b52 wrote:

So be careful with that.
I believe , its you who paid money to fraudsters and got refused. College has refused to verify your docs because they were false. So you blaim the whole college rather than yourself.
Mr B52. Go to afghanistan and blast yourself. you meant to say that people who posted links on the top are lier. Many ppl read this thread. What you meant to say is that we paid the money to fraudster and we got refused. lol

If you are genuine come and see me with immigration people and I will take you to many of the agents those are selling BITE diplomas. I will show you the many of guys who successfully got thier PSW back in august last year and they never attended college. (Can you study fulltime if you are working 70 hours and doing 2 jobs?)

You can catch me at:

59 stratfield road slough. SL1 1UL.

Regards

b52

Post by b52 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:53 pm

candyshop wrote:
b52 wrote:
candyshop wrote:
b52 wrote: BITE is an accreditted and and well reputed institute. There are no charges against anyone. They are working as normal , verifying all those genuine students.
Mr B52. Go to afghanistan and blast yourself. you meant to say that people who posted links on the top are lier. Many ppl read this thread. What you meant to say is that we paid the money to fraudster and we got refused. lol

If you are genuine come and see me with immigration people and I will take you to many of the agents those are selling BITE diplomas. I will show you the many of guys who successfully got thier PSW back in august last year and they never attended college. (Can you study fulltime if you are working 70 hours and doing 2 jobs?)

You can catch me at:

59 stratfield road slough. SL1 1UL.

Regards
I got local target, why should i go abroad, People who are crying they are like you and your cousins, You made diplomas at home and sold them, people like you made millions not the college. Now college has screwed all your cousins. U got what you deserve.

hamid84
Member of Standing

Post by hamid84 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 pm

I don't know what's wrong with everyone these days? All posts are full of agression.. Everyone is trying to attack each other..

Moderators should seriously take action and so that we can run the forum with peace.

I am so scared of posting questions now as there will be so much rudeness.

ssoct98@hotmail.com
- thin ice -

Post by ssoct98@hotmail.com » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Havnt seen a single case of bites college refusal which is good for bites college PSW applicants.