ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK employment proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raj08online
Newly Registered

UK employment proof

Post by raj08online » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:58 am

Hi All,

I'm a new member to the forum. I have a few questions,could anyone please help me out on this?

1. I have worked in UK for 2 years on deputation, through an Indian company. My bank statements and my payslips mentions my employer to be the Indian Company, but have payed me in GBP.
So can i make use of this as the UK work experience and submit the payslips and bank statements as UK employment proof?

2. Or is it mandatory to also provide the INE number. I don't have one since i was on deputation.

3. For the last 12 months of salary slips, can i provide 6 months of salary in UK(GBP) and for the latest 6 months Indian Salary slips.

Now i have come back to India, and here since last 7 months.

Could someone plz plz throw some light on the above mentioned queries.

Thanks a lot,
Raj

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 am

You can claim 5 points for UK work experience if you are earnings is more than 16k GBP. When you worked in UK you company might have paid tax and NI even if you are deputation( they are suppose to pay ), so you need to have NI number.

raj08online
Newly Registered

Post by raj08online » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:05 am

HSMP2008_JANUARY wrote:You can claim 5 points for UK work experience if you are earnings is more than 16k GBP. When you worked in UK you company might have paid tax and NI even if you are deputation( they are suppose to pay ), so you need to have NI number.

Thanks for the reply.
For the last 12 months of salary proof can i provide 6 months of the salary proof in GBP and the next 6 motnhs in Indian salary??
This is because, i came back to India 6 motnhs back.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 am

hi, yes i think caliming salary earned in two different countries should not be a problem provided u support two proofs of earnings.
:-)

raj08online
Newly Registered

UK employment proof

Post by raj08online » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:57 am

Can someone help me if i could claim for my work experience in UK using the form P60 instead of my NI number.
However i can produce my bank statements for the salary drawn.
Plz Plz help me with this??

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: UK employment proof

Post by yasa » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

raj08online wrote:Can someone help me if i could claim for my work experience in UK using the form P60 instead of my NI number.
However i can produce my bank statements for the salary drawn.
Plz Plz help me with this??
u can claim by providing bank statement and employee letter shower what u earned in this period with tax deductions every month.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:57 pm

hi, i believe the UK work experinence doesnot need additional supportive documents as long as u are claiming ( and getting) points under the previous earnings made in the UK.
:-)