ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for consultant - GSM in Australia

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sgright

Looking for consultant - GSM in Australia

Post by sgright » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:52 pm

Hello ,

I am researching General Skilled Migration.

I've researched Independent Skilled Migration - And i know i stand a great chance, but will need an agent. I believe my profile is a little bit tricky .

Please advice who to contact at worpermit.com or post more datails !

Best Regards
Sgright

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:33 pm

For immigration purposes you need first to fill out this assessment form, then you'll be contacted by a workpermit.com representative.

sgright

ACS assessment

Post by sgright » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:00 am

Thanks Cosmopol :) ,

Generally , my skilled migration must be approved by both DIMIA and ACS ( Australian Computer Society ). I know that I am above the DIMIA’s passing score. So it is the ACS what concerns me.

The person advising me needs to be familiar with the ACS’s assessment procedures and be able to advice me which of their categories ( groups ) is for me : Group A , Group B , RPL ..

I looked at the service (50J) at workpermit.com and my question is ” Does this service include assessment on my suitability to be approved by ACS. ?”

Thanks.

sgright

follow up

Post by sgright » Thu May 06, 2004 8:32 am

Hello, I submitted my application for Australia GSM (and bank payment ) to alex@workpermit.com on April 23. Have received no email since. Should I keep waiting or call.

Thanks

sgright

thanks very much!

Post by sgright » Thu May 06, 2004 3:17 pm

:) I have my CV and some other details sent to his email , thanks again ...