ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW OR FRESH APPLICATION FORM PLS HELP

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hanna

ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW OR FRESH APPLICATION FORM PLS HELP

Post by hanna » Mon May 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi all,please give me an advise.I applied for Tier4 General Student visa under new rules, but my visa was refused due to my visa letter turned out to be invalid.When we checked the visa letter we found out that there was one word missing-General-from the heading-General student.So now I am going to ask for the Administrative review as I think it is unfair to refuse a visa because of one word.But on other hand I do not want to waste my time and I would rather send a fresh application form in.I was told that if you ask for the Admin review they will look for more excuses to reject your visa.I am not sure what to do.My college in the UK insists on the Admin review,and only if they refuse again then they will give me correct visa letter.What should I do?Please help.

nayabg
Newly Registered

Info

Post by nayabg » Mon May 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Dear,

I read your comment. well the decision is yours. Onething is clear that if you go to administrative review it takes minimum 30 days or more.
and still we can't say that visa is granted or they refused with other reasons.

well if you go to submit application again (new application) you paid the fee again and may be they refused again with other reasons.

we can't say ECO its totally decisions are unbelivable. they try out to denial most of the applications they can with a rare errors. In other word they findout any reason lawfully or unlawfully for denial or refusal the application.

:roll: So, Honey the decision is yours. well i personally suggest try administrative reveiw. and try your luck.....

ideal7860
Newly Registered

Post by ideal7860 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 am

Well in my opinion you submit new visa application with correct visa letter. Because it is counted as an error.

In my opinion if you selected admistrative reveiw the decision never turned in your favour (well in my opinion not possibly but my opinion). The reason is according to new policy PBS4 visa letter is a part of your application if your college doesnot mentioned any compolsory item on your admission letter you can't get a visa. And this is a complosury part.

Your college is responsible for that why they don't write proper route name.

Best of Luck.....but don't select administrative reveiw time waste....only 1% chance or your good luck.

ideal7860
Newly Registered

Post by ideal7860 » Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 am

For more better response please scan or type your visa refusal letter here in that way you get more proper response and suggestion.

thanks

hanna

refusal letter

Post by hanna » Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 am

Hi all, thanks for your advise, in my refusal letter they said-you have not submitted a valid visa letter and as such cannot be awarded the 30 points for such.You therefore do not meet the requirements to be granted entry clearance under Tier 4 general student and I refuse your appl under 245zv(c) of the imm rules.
Most embassies have allowed the letters with this type of mistake but I was not lucky one.