ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Reference number Lost

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pras Durafe
Newly Registered

OCI Reference number Lost

Post by Pras Durafe » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:53 pm

I am also one of those people who lost OCI reference number and now there is no way that I can its status. :cry:

I applied my OCI on 6th April 2009.

Can some one please help me and advise me what can be done now.

I have already sent an email to att.oci@hcilondon.in and also tried to call them on 020 7836 8484.

Thanks and Kind Regards.

Pras Durafe

Pras Durafe
Newly Registered

Soft and Polite words make difference

Post by Pras Durafe » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi All,
I sent an email in really polite language and also sent a fax to High Commmission of India, London. I explained them that I lost my OCI reference number. I am pleased to tell you that :o , I got a call from High Commission of India. :D They asked me my British Passport details and after 5 minutes again called me to let me know that my OCI application has been approved. More ever, the person who called me also gave my file number and OCI reference number.
I am really pleased with HCI London. Thanks HCI London.
Best Regards.
Pras

chakku71

Re: Soft and Polite words make difference

Post by chakku71 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:39 am

Hi Pras,
Just a few query regarding OCI. I am eligible to apply for british citzenship and still contemplating on OCI. I am a bit concerned about educating children in India if I ever were to go back to India.
BB

sureshv28
Newly Registered

Use this link

Post by sureshv28 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 pm