ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spousal visa pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

b92753

spousal visa pakistan

Post by b92753 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi there i got married last month, and i want to call my wife over to the uk. All my paper work is complete. I am currently on long term sick leave from work due to a muscle condition i suffer from however my job is still there for me till i am fit enough to resume work. I have included a letter from my work place which states that i am currently on sick leave but employed by the company and my earnings prior to sick leave were 155£ forthnightly. I intend to resume work on the 13th july. I also own a free hold property which i receive rental income from of 400£ a month. so i receive total disposable net income of 710£ a month. When my wife comes over we will be both staying with my parents who will be paying all the utilty bills, food and accomodation expenses. When my wife arrives in the uk she intends to open a tailors business to support her self. When i resume work i will be having a total income of 710£ a month is this sufficient amount of money to prove financial stability and be succesfull in her visa.
please advice

thanks