ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Objection Letter format from House Landlord

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pvivekrao

No Objection Letter format from House Landlord

Post by pvivekrao » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 pm

I am planning to apply tire-1 dependant visa to my wife. Could anyone please post No Objection Letter format from Landlord or Property agent?

Thanks in Adv.

ChetanOjha

Re: No Objection Letter format from House Landlord

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:07 pm

pvivekrao wrote:I am planning to apply tire-1 dependant visa to my wife. Could anyone please post No Objection Letter format from Landlord or Property agent?

Thanks in Adv.
Your house rental agreement will be fine. It is quite obvious that person will be living with his spouse isn't it?

pvivekrao

Post by pvivekrao » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:34 pm

thanks for reply.

Yes your correct, but I have gone through many posts and many guys are submitted no objection letter from landlord for accommodation proof.

I have one more query regarding accommodation, my property contracts ends on 15th of August and I am planning to apply for visa on 3rd week of july. After I submit the application there is only 3 weeks left. Do you think is this going to be any problem? Please guide me.

thanks in adv.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

pvivekrao wrote:thanks for reply.

Yes your correct, but I have gone through many posts and many guys are submitted no objection letter from landlord for accommodation proof.

I have one more query regarding accommodation, my property contracts ends on 15th of August and I am planning to apply for visa on 3rd week of july. After I submit the application there is only 3 weeks left. Do you think is this going to be any problem? Please guide me.

thanks in adv.
You can mention in your cover letter that your house agreement is a rolling contract and will be renewed on expiry.

pvivekrao

Post by pvivekrao » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 am

I am planning to take No Objection Letter from landlord with following points:
1. No objection for my dependant
2. No objection to extend contract for next 6 months

Please help me with letter format...

Thanks

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 am

In That case why dont you ask your landloard to issue with a new contract with your wife's name on it...

Thats what i did when dependent visa for my wife was applied. The agreement letter issued contained both mine and my wife's name.
pvivekrao wrote:I am planning to take No Objection Letter from landlord with following points:
1. No objection for my dependant
2. No objection to extend contract for next 6 months

Please help me with letter format...

Thanks

pvivekrao

Post by pvivekrao » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 am

That is good idea, but I am not sure I will continue in the same property, for time being will take just No Objection from the agent. At present it is a double bed flat and I am looking for single after finish the contract.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:20 am

pvivekrao wrote:That is good idea, but I am not sure I will continue in the same property, for time being will take just No Objection from the agent. At present it is a double bed flat and I am looking for single after finish the contract.
If you are so keen to provide letter from landlord, ask him to give you a letter which mention about the currect contract and also about the rolling contract after your current agreement expires.

pvivekrao

Post by pvivekrao » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 am

Yes, just want to play safe. Appreciate if anyone helps me with letter format.

pvivekrao

Post by pvivekrao » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

No Objection Letter format plz.......

Vardhineni

Post by Vardhineni » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi All,

Do we require a no objection certificate from landlord or rental agreement for dependent visa?

--Pradeep

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Vardhineni wrote:Hi All,

Do we require a no objection certificate from landlord or rental agreement for dependent visa?

--Pradeep
Nope. Presuming you are applying from UK.
If you are applying for a dependent outside UK, it is better to have (to satisfy trigger happy case worker).

namastelondon

No Objection Letter

Post by namastelondon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 am

U Need to get a no objection letter from landlord or agent for getting a dependent visa for ur wife. U also need to show that there is enough space for her to stay if u are sharing with someone else.

I got this letter for my wife. U just need to ask agent ti write that
u are staying in xxx property and there is no objection from Landlord if ur wife stays in the property. He also has written that once my wife come into this property we need to sign a new agreement adding her name in the agreement.

If u are above 18, u need to have ur name in the agreement.

Happy

Vardhineni

Post by Vardhineni » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 am

I agree with Chetan. If you are applying within UK, then no need to send No Objection certificate. If you are applying outside uk, i agree you need to have atleast have an rental agreement.

I am not sure if we need to show there is enough space for wife in the house. How would you show this?

ChetanOjha

Re: No Objection Letter

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 am

namastelondon wrote:U Need to get a no objection letter from landlord or agent for getting a dependent visa for ur wife. U also need to show that there is enough space for her to stay if u are sharing with someone else.

I got this letter for my wife. U just need to ask agent ti write that
u are staying in xxx property and there is no objection from Landlord if ur wife stays in the property. He also has written that once my wife come into this property we need to sign a new agreement adding her name in the agreement.

If u are above 18, u need to have ur name in the agreement.

Happy
Rental agreement if fine. You don't need NOC. If you are renting a 1BHK/2BHK legally you can stay in it with your wife. You don't need consent of your landlord. Logically why else you will rent costly accomodation.

Besides, how do you show enough space in the property? 1BHK/2BHK are quite standard.

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi,

This is kandasamy damodaran, I am in UK right now and I am planning to apply for dependant visa for my spouse and for my kid in India.
When my wife checked with VFS help desk by calling (40084008), they told that need to show the NOC from the landlord as well as the rental agreement.
So if u have any format please share with me.

Regards
Kandasamy

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Tenancy Agreement suffices.
No need of NOC.
By the way whole of this thread talks about no need of NOC, and a request again comes for the format.

kandasamy wrote:Hi,

This is kandasamy damodaran, I am in UK right now and I am planning to apply for dependant visa for my spouse and for my kid in India.
When my wife checked with VFS help desk by calling (40084008), they told that need to show the NOC from the landlord as well as the rental agreement.
So if u have any format please share with me.

Regards
Kandasamy
- Ramgsk

bani

Post by bani » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 pm

To be safe, just take the letter with you. But I don't understand why you need a format, you already know what the letter should say and people have given what else you should add.

You are on Tier 1, you can write a letter, right?

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi,

Yes u are right… I can write a letter.. if anyonehas NOC format and applied for the visa and got it they can share that format I can valid my letter.

Regards
Kandasamy

pvivekrao

Post by pvivekrao » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:33 pm

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir or Madam:

Re: XXXXXXX(Dependant Name)

I write to confim that we have no objection with the above residing at XXXXXXXXXX.

I trust the above is of some assistance, should you need any further information do not hesitate to contact us.

Your Faithfully,