ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

schengen business visa belgium for 1 year

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

daudali
Newly Registered

schengen business visa belgium for 1 year

Post by daudali » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 pm

hi All,

Can I apply for belgiumschengen business visa for a year I am based in London and on HSMP UK visa.

I will appreciate if someone can answer this question.

Regard,
A

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: schengen business visa belgium for 1 year

Post by Wanderer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:22 pm

daudali wrote:hi All,

Can I apply for belgiumschengen business visa for a year I am based in London and on HSMP UK visa.

Regard,
A
If it's for a job/contract/work u'll need a work permit not a business visa. If it is business visits/meetings you can only enter a maximum of 90 days in any 180.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

daudali
Newly Registered

Re: schengen business visa belgium for 1 year

Post by daudali » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Thanks for your reply!.

Basically I am aware of this rule that i cannot spend more than 90 days in 6 months period.

I need to visit my company belgium office to support business...in next year or so...I am only going to stay 2 or 3 days at once.

Just needed a confirmation that Can I apply for a schegen business visa which is valid for an year ?

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,
A

Wanderer wrote:
daudali wrote:hi All,

Regard,
A
If it's for a job/contract/work u'll need a work permit not a business visa. If it is business visits/meetings you can only enter a maximum of 90 days in any 180.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:42 am

Of course you can apply! The question is if you will get one.

Have you had Schengen business visa to Belgium before? If so that may help you. In any case you will need strong evidence for the necessity of your activities in Belgium. Have you spoken to the embassy already?

daudali
Newly Registered

Post by daudali » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am

Yes i applied for schengen b usiness visa but instead of business visa I get single entry visa and they said if you apply again we will give you multiple entry business visa.
I went to brussels and came back to London.

I am now planning to put second application for 12 months business visa..fingers crossed
86ti wrote:Of course you can apply! The question is if you will get one.

Have you had Schengen business visa to Belgium before? If so that may help you. In any case you will need strong evidence for the necessity of your activities in Belgium. Have you spoken to the embassy already?