ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Call Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Appeal Allowed Call Letter

Post by vinovinom » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi

Can anyone help me out in this. My appeal was allowed on July 1st and I contacted the arbitration team this week and they said that they had forwarded the file to the AIU on Aug 6th ... I called up home office today and they said that they are in backlog and send ,thru reg post ,my passport and photos to the AIU leeds and don't need to wait for the call letter ...

Does anyone have done so and is it safe sending it before receiving the call letter ?

Thanks
Vino

scholarshk

Call letter

Post by scholarshk » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 pm

If they have told you BY E-MAIL to submit all stuff without call-in letter, then you can do so by attaching copy of that e-mail along with your application.

Otherwise if told verbally, you may write this with date and time of your conversation and attach this write up. Also tell this to the Visa Application personnel.

In short, its safe to submit without call letter. The more you wait, the more frustration. Already, the appeal process makes the applicant suicidal by waiting for hearing dates.

Go ahead and good luck.

Regards,

SHK

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Re: Call letter

Post by vinovinom » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm

They had told me verbally scholarshk... So I would type in a cover letter and tell them about the conversation and also about the wait and explain them the situation.

Thanks
Vinom

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Post by vinovinom » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 am

Hi everyone

I got my passport stamped atlast and I would thank each and everyone in this forum who had supported me all along this way. Its a great experience for guys like me who can get all the queries cleared this way.

many thanks

Vinom

legalhelp
Newly Registered

Post by legalhelp » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi vinom, when did u submitt ur passport for stamping & when did u receive it back

feyik
Newly Registered

Post by feyik » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:50 am

Hi vinom,

My appeal was allowed on July 9 and I am still waiting for the call letter which has not come. Can you give the address of where you sent your passport to and what else did you do ?

vinata

Post by vinata » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi Vinom,

Please tell me what you did. Did you send just your passport in without the call-in letter? If so, did you say any valid reason in the cover letter other than that of just describing the conversation?

My appeal was allowed on 7th July, but I still haven't received anything.

Many thanks.