ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IGS expired,no right for appeal:Can i apply for student visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tuliprose
Member of Standing

IGS expired,no right for appeal:Can i apply for student visa

Post by tuliprose » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Hello mates,

one of my friend got rejected extesion for IGS to PSW bcaz he send his application late and no right of appeal was given. Still he appealed to AIT and it was not accepted.

He requested again to Home Office for appeal chance but no chance given. His solicitor has advised him to apply for student visa and take chance.

Do you think is there any chance to get student visa?

Please reply if you have any information.

Thanks.

ash786
BANNED

Re: IGS expired,no right for appeal:Can i apply for student

Post by ash786 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:58 pm

tuliprose wrote:Hello mates,

one of my friend got rejected extesion for IGS to PSW bcaz he send his application late and no right of appeal was given. Still he appealed to AIT and it was not accepted.

He requested again to Home Office for appeal chance but no chance given. His solicitor has advised him to apply for student visa and take chance.

Do you think is there any chance to get student visa?

Please reply if you have any information.

Thanks.
1. It wud taking a chance as the leave has already expired and shud leave within 28 days from the date of the refusal otherwise will be an overstayer and an automatic ban for any future visas.
2. The best thing to do is to go bak home and apply for student visa.