ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What about Attesting Documents?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coolaqeel
Newly Registered

What about Attesting Documents?

Post by coolaqeel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Dear Experts, I am From Lahore and I want to know that

Do We Need To Attest Educational Documents From Their Respective Bodies and from Foreign Affairs???

And Also guide me, Do we have to Attest 2 sets of photocopies from Notary Public also???

This is really Rigid process here, My Secondary education docs will need to attest from Lahore Board, Original and also photocopy and I asked they r taking so long time.

Do We Need All this in latest Tier-4, Kindly share if someone from Lahore recently applied. Thanks alot Takecares

khokhar80

Post by khokhar80 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:09 am

First of all, you need to attest certificates from Board and Degree from HEC and then attest from Foreign Office.

Make two set of all certificates, degrees, medical certificate, admission letter & confirmation, bank letter and statement of account and no need to attest from notary public.

Regards

coolaqeel
Newly Registered

Post by coolaqeel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Thank you Dear

Attestation is such a rigid process here,

Can you Please tell me IF I can use Provisional Certificate of Matric?

khokhar80

Post by khokhar80 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Dear,
you are bothering only to attest documents and without this you cannot go ahead to get student visa. Please spent sometime to read completely Tier4 Migration Notes and prepare yourself for submission of applications.

You need to attest original certificates from Board and HEC and then get attestation from Foreign Office. Thanks