ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Letter Template

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

Employer Letter Template

Post by email257525 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Friends

In the below thread, employer letter template
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010

in this letter, do i need to mention
1. full time or part time job
2. temporary/casual/permanant
3. employer mobile no
4. employee no
5. tex no, UTN (Unique tex no)
6. in addition to gross and net eariongs, money incoming date into account
7. what i need to mention extra incase company is not limited so has not got registration no, also not on company house web page

any more suggestions/commints please

Thanks

ChetanOjha

Re: Employer Letter Template

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:37 pm

email257525 wrote:Friends

In the below thread, employer letter template
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010

in this letter, do i need to mention
1. full time or part time job It's upto you. You can only mention "employed with us" instead of full time/part time.But if you are employed full time, it is good to mention the same.
2. temporary/casual/permanant
3. employer mobile no If possible mention your employer's landline no. Further if you want, you can mention your line manager's mobile no.
4. employee no Not necessary.
5. tex no, UTN (Unique tex no)Not necessary.
6. in addition to gross and net eariongs, money incoming date into account You can mention that if you want. This will help to pinpoint the exact date you wanat caseworker to look at.
7. what i need to mention extra incase company is not limited so has not got registration no, also not on company house web pageNot sure what do you mean. Can you eloborate?

any more suggestions/commints please

Thanks

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Thank you for your guidence

What about question 2???
Regarding Q 7, i ment to say the company will be on company house web site only if it is a LTD company, But my Employer's company is not LTD company. He is a self employed and got a business name. In this case i beleive there will not be any Company registration no on the letter headed.

in addition to the information mention in employer letter template, What else i can ask my employer to put in the letter just to strengthen the case.

Thanks for your time.

ChetanOjha

Re: Hi

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm

email257525 wrote:Thank you for your guidence

What about question 2???
Regarding Q 7, i ment to say the company will be on company house web site only if it is a LTD company, But my Employer's company is not LTD company. He is a self employed and got a business name. In this case i beleive there will not be any Company registration no on the letter headed.

in addition to the information mention in employer letter template, What else i can ask my employer to put in the letter just to strengthen the case.

Thanks for your time.
Question 2 is replied in question 1.

If your friend is self-employed, I would advice to check another thread posted by Sushil. I will try and find link for you. You will have detailed reply in that post.