ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my eea2 application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

elvina
Newly Registered

my eea2 application

Post by elvina » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:17 pm

please am depressed,can someone tell me what to do.i made an application to home me and my husband who is non eea nationla since 2007 up till now they ve not issue us residcency card.
home office denied the application cos they said they invited u s for interview which we did not attend due to we did not receive the invitation letter up till now.
to make matter worse they give us a letter to appeal which i fill and submit,and a date were given 4 d appeal.
i went there with my husband,the jugde ask me questions where i work which i ans and also he ask my husband where i work and so on he ans too.later he dismiss the appeal and said that he is not sure we re living together since there is not bill in my husband name.how can my husband have utility bill when he is not working.please can someone advice me cos am ready to sue homeoffice to european court of law.

John

Post by John » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm

I think your easiest course of action is to simply make another EEA2 application, this time supported by the needed documentation.
John

elvina
Newly Registered

to john

Post by elvina » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 am

thanks john.thats what our solicitor said.

facebook.user

Re: my eea2 application

Post by facebook.user » Sat May 10, 2014 1:35 pm

i think better you register your husband at your city council and after a month they will send you letter on both names. you can include that letter. If he has national insurance number and their letter, include it with your application. That is better

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat May 10, 2014 2:13 pm

That post is nearly 5 years old.

Possibly the OP might have moved on. Successfully secured Residence Card or moved to another country.

Not sure the post will help much.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat May 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Recently people seem to be digging up very old threads. Don't know why :?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Mon May 12, 2014 9:44 am

I guess it comes from searching - I'm guilty of it too. I didn't check the date. Duh...