ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit refusal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chiquo
Newly Registered

Post by chiquo » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm

meats wrote:
chiquo wrote:i just dont understand one thing.i read WANDERER ....MEATs opinion in other threads.you guys expalined it so nicely to other people.i read it.it made me to write here.but then all of a sudden why this wierd activities going on?some people knows some people dont know..and some are suffering..so we all here to discuss and give the best information.i hope everyone should understand it.
First-Class Moron does this on every thread he participates in, he has some jealousy issues and has to abuse people to make himself feel better. Obie is a bit of a hippy who feels that the UK owes the world and won't be happy until the UK is ruined as a country. I don't actually know why Obie pasted the forum rules as none were broken but then again he's a wannabee mod who likes to make himself feel more important than he actually is. Might be a case of small man syndrome like Hitler?
ok meats thanks for cool down..so do u have any opinion?

kashyme

Post by kashyme » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Obie wrote:
Wanderer wrote: I cannot possibly think what a Lithuanian girl has in common with a Bangladeshi criminal.
I think this statement has an overtone which is not very pleasant.

Love cannot be based on nationality and it has no boundary, there are lots of interracial marriages. One does not have to pass a character test for them to be able to find love. I am sure most of the people here must had an interracial relationship, and people don't question the social or moral compatibility of the relationship.

Tessa Jowel's husband, was found guilty of a criminal offense, doesn't mean the MP had to divorce her husband.

I am not warning anyone, i am not acting as a moderator, just stating that , the statement is offensive and aimed at offending the OP and has facial overtones on it, which is not nice.

Meats, you will notice that the rules has more than sexually offensive messages. It covers a wide violations. The rules are mutually exclusive.
I agree with Obie , such comments are not appropriate. Chique has just asked an advice. No one has right to insult other members of forum. These comments are hateful and have facial overtone in it.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 pm

chiquo wrote:
meats wrote:
chiquo wrote:i just dont understand one thing.i read WANDERER ....MEATs opinion in other threads.you guys expalined it so nicely to other people.i read it.it made me to write here.but then all of a sudden why this wierd activities going on?some people knows some people dont know..and some are suffering..so we all here to discuss and give the best information.i hope everyone should understand it.
First-Class Moron does this on every thread he participates in, he has some jealousy issues and has to abuse people to make himself feel better. Obie is a bit of a hippy who feels that the UK owes the world and won't be happy until the UK is ruined as a country. I don't actually know why Obie pasted the forum rules as none were broken but then again he's a wannabee mod who likes to make himself feel more important than he actually is. Might be a case of small man syndrome like Hitler?
ok meats thanks for cool down..so do u have any opinion?
The UK will probably reject your UK visit visa on the basis of your previous conviction but they shouldn't notify Sweden with regards to your EU family permit. I don't know what the rules are regarding EU family permits and failure to disclose information.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:56 pm

There is a growing body of evidence indicating that British men of a particular age, are increasingly finding love in former USSR and far Eastern countries, something which was unheard of few decades ago.

I have not seen or heard people making inferences about these relationships. I am sure if people put their mind to it, they can come up with lots of conclusions, but they assume it is true love, until proven otherwise.

For such a sweeping statement to be made about South Asian and Eastern European marriages is proposterous, outrageous and demeaning.

The OP was more concerned about his residency been revoked for his past misstep, than an intention to settle in the Uk.

If his ambition was to settle in the UK, then the Swedish residency will not matter to him.

OP, again, you past indiscretion will not have any bearing on you EEA family permit application, neither will it have an effect on your residency in Sweden.

Hope that answers your question. I strongly suggest you lower you expectation of some members.
Article 27(2) Directive2004/38EC wrote:
2. Measures taken on grounds of public policy or public security shall comply with the principle of
proportionality and shall be based exclusively on the personal conduct of the individual concerned.
Previous criminal convictions shall not in themselves constitute grounds for taking such measures.
The personal conduct of the individual concerned must represent a genuine, present and sufficiently
serious threat affecting one of the fundamental interests of society. Justifications that are isolated
from the particulars of the case or that rely on considerations of general prevention shall not be
accepted.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:12 am

Wanderer wrote:Sorry I don't believe you, if it smells fishy, it is fishy, I cannot possibly think what a Lithuanian girl has in common with a Bangladeshi criminal,
As Obie have explained above but I will still say I can not possibly think of any 55 years old useless british man and a 20 years old russian girl in his arms..
smell fishy :lol:

MAKUSA
BANNED

Silly meats

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:42 am

meats wrote:
Jealousy of Brits no way peado, you guys suck and all you do is moan, you guys are negative, always praise loosers and blame every other person for our miserable lives. This board is for advicing people and not a court house or the AIT, people come here for help and not to be judged. I would defend those in need against small minded BNP dearly beloved like you who happens to think that people of colour are less. Your broken society is wank, loads of immorality and you have the audacity to call others. I have got loads of abuse for dearly beloved peadophiles like you, anytime you attack OP's seeking advice then i would be on your silly arse case meats the big boy NOT.

MAKUSA
BANNED

meats

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 am

Obie wrote:There is a growing body of evidence indicating that British men of a particular age, are increasingly finding love in former USSR and far Eastern countries, something which was unheard of few decades ago.

I have not seen or heard people making inferences about these relationships. I am sure if people put their mind to it, they can come up with lots of conclusions, but they assume it is true love, until proven otherwise.

For such a sweeping statement to be made about South Asian and Eastern European marriages is proposterous, outrageous and demeaning.

The OP was more concerned about his residency been revoked for his past misstep, than an intention to settle in the Uk.

If his ambition was to settle in the UK, then the Swedish residency will not matter to him.

OP, again, you past indiscretion will not have any bearing on you EEA family permit application, neither will it have an effect on your residency in Sweden.

Hope that answers your question. I strongly suggest you lower you expectation of some members.
Article 27(2) Directive2004/38EC wrote:
2. Measures taken on grounds of public policy or public security shall comply with the principle of
proportionality and shall be based exclusively on the personal conduct of the individual concerned.
Previous criminal convictions shall not in themselves constitute grounds for taking such measures.
The personal conduct of the individual concerned must represent a genuine, present and sufficiently
serious threat affecting one of the fundamental interests of society. Justifications that are isolated
from the particulars of the case or that rely on considerations of general prevention shall not be
accepted.
British men like their foreign girls from Asia to Africa but idiots and ignoramuses like meats want a white all country, insecurity has made it impossible for this deluded idiot to engage his porous brain. This british idiot with his i to know behaviour things he is the master of marriages.

meats
BANNED

Re: Silly meats

Post by meats » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:53 am

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Jealousy of Brits no way peado, you guys suck and all you do is moan, you guys are negative, always praise loosers and blame every other person for our miserable lives. This board is for advicing people and not a court house or the AIT, people come here for help and not to be judged. I would defend those in need against small minded BNP dearly beloved like you who happens to think that people of colour are less. Your broken society is wank, loads of immorality and you have the audacity to call others. I have got loads of abuse for dearly beloved peadophiles like you, anytime you attack OP's seeking advice then i would be on your silly arse case meats the big boy NOT.
Has your father rejected you now First-Class Moron? Unfortunately for you i don't swing that way and am more than happy with my current girlfriend so i think you should start looking for someone else to abuse you. Google should be able to help you find what you're looking for.

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:56 am

meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
Has your father rejected you now First-Class Moron? Unfortunately for you i don't swing that way and am more than happy with my current girlfriend so i think you should start looking for someone else to abuse you. Google should be able to help you find what you're looking for.
You have a girlfriend, freakshow has a gal- i promise that after one session with your gal she wouldnt want to be with a lame duck like you, a lot of peadophiles have girlfriends and are even married but their English genes make it impossible to resist kids, you dopehead. Your kind deserve to be cremated alive and i dont think you would know what to do with a real woman.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 am

First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:
meats wrote:
You have a girlfriend, freakshow has a gal- i promise that after one session with your gal she wouldnt want to be with a lame duck like you, a lot of peadophiles have girlfriends and are even married but their English genes make it impossible to resist kids, you dopehead. Your kind deserve to be cremated alive and i dont think you would know what to do with a real woman.
First-Class Moron keep on dreaming in your little fantasy world.

zzzzzzzzz

chiquo
Newly Registered

Post by chiquo » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 pm

thanks a lot u guys.so the summary is i dont have to cancel my application.they have nothing to do with my current status.i mean they cant do anything.right?thts all i was worrying so much.

MAKUSA
BANNED

Go for it

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm

chiquo wrote:thanks a lot u guys.so the summary is i dont have to cancel my application.they have nothing to do with my current status.i mean they cant do anything.right?thts all i was worrying so much.
The EU laws are well behind you, good luck.