ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eaa3 comprehensive sickness insurance nhs card nt sufficient

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mir
Newly Registered

eaa3 comprehensive sickness insurance nhs card nt sufficient

Post by mir » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:42 pm

hello all,

first of all i would like to thank the moderators john & all active members for their sincere help and feedbacks to swim all applicants safe ashore in this ocean of immigration.i salute u all. :D im a fan of this forum

my query of comprehensive sickness insurance started jus a week in my mind as seing some post where nhs cards are nt accepted for self sufficient category.

iam eea national got resident card and excersing rights as student year 1 and year 2. now from year3 to present iam jus housewife my non-eea partner works and have wage slip.

i thought i would qualify for self sufficent as my partner is working and assumed all these days nhs cards are more enough for this category,just seeing all the new topics raised now i am worried too my 5yr completes on oct2011.

i want all ur guidance to help me were to get this insurance and is it for both of us, and wot all must be covered as i saw some topics posted were ( H.O asking cover to include emergencies treatment which is nt covered by any online quotes).
wot to do for the gaps created by this issue in that 5 year period :idea:(bcoz of no insurance).

i believe their is some answer :D thank u and god bless u all & good luck.

basel_jaber
Newly Registered

Re: eaa3 comprehensive sickness insurance nhs card nt suffic

Post by basel_jaber » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am

mir wrote:hello all,

first of all i would like to thank the moderators john & all active members for their sincere help and feedbacks to swim all applicants safe ashore in this ocean of immigration.i salute u all. :D im a fan of this forum

my query of comprehensive sickness insurance started jus a week in my mind as seing some post where nhs cards are nt accepted for self sufficient category.

iam eea national got resident card and excersing rights as student year 1 and year 2. now from year3 to present iam jus housewife my non-eea partner works and have wage slip.

i thought i would qualify for self sufficent as my partner is working and assumed all these days nhs cards are more enough for this category,just seeing all the new topics raised now i am worried too my 5yr completes on oct2011.

i want all ur guidance to help me were to get this insurance and is it for both of us, and wot all must be covered as i saw some topics posted were ( H.O asking cover to include emergencies treatment which is nt covered by any online quotes).
wot to do for the gaps created by this issue in that 5 year period :idea:(bcoz of no insurance).

in order to qualify as a self sufficient person you need to have Comprehensive sickness insurance for BOTH you and the non-eea person. HO just rejected my application since i only covered the EEA person. I wouldnt worry too much about emergencies. Try AXA if you want

vadimvin

Re: eaa3 comprehensive sickness insurance nhs card nt suffic

Post by vadimvin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:32 pm

mir wrote:hello all,

It looks like easire to arrange insurance from other EU country, as far as I understood it has been accepted by HO.