ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing family to UNITED KINGDOM

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

prameshks1
Newly Registered

Bringing family to UNITED KINGDOM

Post by prameshks1 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:06 pm

Please anyone can help about this matter.... I have been in UK as a student since last 8 years. My wife is here with me since last 2 years as in dependent visa. I would like to get my father and mother over here to stay with us. Please let me know the processes i need to do if i can bring them...

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Bringing family to UNITED KINGDOM

Post by Chess » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:42 pm

prameshks1 wrote:Please anyone can help about this matter.... I have been in UK as a student since last 8 years. My wife is here with me since last 2 years as in dependent visa. I would like to get my father and mother over here to stay with us. Please let me know the processes i need to do if i can bring them...
Impossible
Where there is a will there is a way.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:37 pm

They cant come in the country as your dependents - if they want to come to the UK to visit you, they can apply for a visitor's visa. They still have to fillfull the requirements of a visitor's visa like showing financial ability to make to the trip, emotional and social ties with your country etc