ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP expired

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

safran
Newly Registered

EEA FP expired

Post by safran » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 am

Hello everyone!
I would need a help!

My husband is Italian and I am Japanese.
before my family permit is expired I applied for residence card with EEA2 twice and has been refused both times. now I have my FP expired.

can I stay in UK still?

and also
Can I still reapply for Residence card?

The reason of the refusal was my husband was not excercising his treaty right having only part time English course. Now he is going to full time english course in UKBA registered school, but dated after my FP expiry date... will it affect something if I can still apply for EEA2?

Thanks for your help!!

anny83
Newly Registered

I wish I could help and reply to this post...

Post by anny83 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 am

I am sorry i just read your post an have another simiular question for someone who might be able to answer your question as well as mine.

I am mother of a toddler, and a german national whose looking for a job to be able to apply for indefinite leave.if i am not successful on job hunting will an Esol course or an NVQ level course for nursing be efficiant (will that be a way of excercising treaty rights) for my application... i have not much time as my dependents (husband's) visa (5yrs) is about to expire.

Thanks for any replies, suggestions on what to do,and andvice!!

Regards
Anny

86ti
Diamond Member

Re: EEA FP expired

Post by 86ti » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:14 am

safran wrote:My husband is Italian and I am Japanese.
before my family permit is expired I applied for residence card with EEA2 twice and has been refused both times. now I have my FP expired.

can I stay in UK still?

and also
Can I still reapply for Residence card?

The reason of the refusal was my husband was not excercising his treaty right having only part time English course. Now he is going to full time english course in UKBA registered school, but dated after my FP expiry date... will it affect something if I can still apply for EEA2?!
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=298878

safran
Newly Registered

Post by safran » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Thanks for 86ti!
until' they say they are going to remove us from UK, we will continue to apply.

I wonder if the 15hours full time english course is enough to apply for RC...

>anny83
have you found out something? I've called HO but everybody says different things. One says it has to be full time 30hours, one other says the important thing is to be full time course in registered course, and the other says it has to be degree course. so one from EU has no right to study English on his own money??? He really needs to study English for now concentrated.

ld10

Post by ld10 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Did he work in UK at all?Just now started course of english ,how you comunicate with each other?

anny83
Newly Registered

Post by anny83 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 am

have you found out something? I've called HO but everybody says different things. One says it has to be full time 30hours, one other says the important thing is to be full time course in registered course, and the other says it has to be degree course. so one from EU has no right to study English on his own money??? He really needs to study English for now concentrated.[/quote]

i know i have phoned them and they tell me something defferent each a bit like lawers really, as long as you dont really know a good lawer you just go in circles spending/loosing your money :(

safran
Newly Registered

Post by safran » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 am

>ld10
There is not only English in the world. I lived in Italy for many years and speak italian well. I have a permnent permit of stay in Italy. Anyways what language is spoken between us doesn't regard my topic.

ld10

Post by ld10 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 am

safran wrote:>ld10
There is not only English in the world. I lived in Italy for many years and speak italian well. I have a permnent permit of stay in Italy. Anyways what language is spoken between us doesn't regard my topic.
I'm sorry for my curiosity,didnt mean to ofend anyone.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:23 am

ld10 wrote:I'm sorry for my curiosity,didnt mean to ofend anyone.
Your question didn't help this case in any way and as you see was obviously misunderstood. Since it was a private question you could just have asked through a private message.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 pm

ld10 wrote: I'm sorry for my curiosity,didnt mean to ofend anyone.
Curiosity killed the cat! :lol:

ld10

Post by ld10 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Rozen wrote:
ld10 wrote: I'm sorry for my curiosity,didnt mean to ofend anyone.
Curiosity killed the cat! :lol:
Not only cat and many others,and discussion will now slowly move to the point like in every other forums ,exchanging of pointless messages.

safran
Newly Registered

Post by safran » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 am

>ld10
That's ok. I wasn't offended. but let's try to stay on topic if otherwise the information leads to some reasonable solution.

Anyway he starts new course in a HO registered school. it's 15 hours a week considered as full time by the school, but I'm not sure how HO will consider it. and hopefully find a parttime job too.
I will try again this way. but if any one has similer experience, please help me!!