ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum in ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dublin110
Newly Registered

asylum in ireland

Post by dublin110 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 pm

sdfghjkl;
Last edited by dublin110 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: asylum in ireland

Post by walrusgumble » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:40 pm

dublin110 wrote:hello every body i want to apply asylum in ireland but i had apply already in france and that was refused i just want to know that will reception and integration agency will lodge my application or not after collecting all information and will they let me to go place where i m living with my friend or they will detain me until they process my application ? how will they treat with me ?
when they find out that you applied in france, as transfer order will be made for your return to France. removal must be made within 1 year (does not include time minister is looking for an evader)

dublin110
Newly Registered

Post by dublin110 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:36 pm

tnx

homingpigeon
Newly Registered

Post by homingpigeon » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am

I hope they catch you out and deport you. You are clearly a scammer. If you were refused in France I am sure there is a valid reason why.

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 pm

dublin110 wrote:
hello every body i want to apply asylum in ireland but i had apply already in france and that was refused i just want to know that will reception and integration agency will lodge my application or not after collecting all information and will they let me to go place where i m living with my friend or they will detain me until they process my application ? how will they treat with me ?

Ofcourse they will treat you like a Dumb mule.

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:36 pm

You are fleeing from France?