ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

so lost,first time husband marriage visa application pls hel

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

noorx
Newly Registered

so lost,first time husband marriage visa application pls hel

Post by noorx » Mon May 31, 2010 8:37 pm

i am british and applying for my husbands uk visa.
1-i have been told i have to submit 6months payslips but i have 3 and want to go ahead.would that be a problem?
2-is a certificate of residence from the local electrol registration office must document to provide since i have bank staments,payslips and other documents to prove my address.
3-although i work can my family provide a support letter and that we are a genioun couple and intend to live together. does anyone have a templte please.
4-i live in a 2bedroom, 2bathroom flat and only have to share a living room and a Spam with a single live in landlord,since the landlord lives in that property i can only have a lodgers agreement is that acceptable.
5-i am preparing my own paperwork can someone please tell me how you divide all the paper work and under what heading so i can organise this bundle of paper work please.
thankyou

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Mon May 31, 2010 9:19 pm

hey noor

this is the index i mainly followed

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=30504

and you are supposed to send 6 months payslips and bank statements but mine were like 3-4 months. its under process now so I hope they were ok with it!

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: so lost,first time husband marriage visa application pls

Post by ElenaW » Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm

1. 3 months is fine.
2. The documents that you are providing to prove your address are fine
3. This letter is unnecessary as your family saying you're in a genuine relationship is not good evidence.
4. No you need a proper tenancy agreement.
5. Just put post it notes on everything and hold it together with a large paper clip. Headings can be things like "accommodation, finances, etc..."
I tell it like it is.