ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notary Service for Canada FSW documents to London Visa Off.

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

suneetkapoor
Newly Registered

Notary Service for Canada FSW documents to London Visa Off.

Post by suneetkapoor » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi,

Can anyone let me know where I can get best deal in London for getting documents notarized as part of submission to London Visa office. Since visa office specific instructions for London want all documents to be submitted as notarized copies. This will add to a lot of documents and hence quite a cost.

Thanks in advance!

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: Notary Service for Canada FSW documents to London Visa O

Post by raymasa2 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm

suneetkapoor wrote:Hi,

Can anyone let me know where I can get best deal in London for getting documents notarized as part of submission to London Visa office. Since visa office specific instructions for London want all documents to be submitted as notarized copies. This will add to a lot of documents and hence quite a cost.

Thanks in advance!
http://www.thenotariessociety.org.uk/find-a-notary

If you have lots of copies, instead of paying per copy see if you can get a per hour fee (may be less expensive. Or negotiate a lower rate.

Ray