ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 emp spons depandant visa inside UK processing times.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bhanu_72
Newly Registered

Tier 2 emp spons depandant visa inside UK processing times.

Post by bhanu_72 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi ALL,

Did anyone applied tier 2 general depandant visa applied inside UK, please let me know the processing thimes.

I applied on 14th june 2010, as per the ukba site they said 75% of the applications processed on 4weeks time. but till now i haven't received acknowledgement form HO. I am bit worried. I sent payment through postal order and verified with postoffice and came to know that the payment encashed on 16th june 2010

I booked my flights on 28th july. It's already 7th july today.

When i talk to the HO people they said you will be receiving the acknowledgement letter soon and you need to go for biometrics but i heard that now they are not undergoing the biometric process as per my knowledge. I am not from ICT(intra company transfer) I am permamneant employee in UK. Tier 2 sponsored visa catogary.

Is anyone recently applied, please let me know the processing times and how can i get the passports back to plan my travel.

Thanks
BB

bhanu_72
Newly Registered

Tier2 0 dependant visa processing time inside UK

Post by bhanu_72 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi
Can any one suggest me on the current time frames? Any hints and suggestion are helpful.

Thanks
Bhanu