ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF10 Application form help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rasel
Newly Registered

VAF10 Application form help

Post by rasel » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:17 pm

My wife is going to apply from Bangladesh as my dependent. I am living in UK under Tier1 general catagory. She is using VAF10 form to apply.

The confusion is in Part 7 of the form question 7.19 says that "when is the job or course of study expected to finish?"

As I am currently working for a company in UK and its a permanent job. So how would I know when the job is going to finish?

How shall I answer this question?

Any help will highly be appreciated.

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 am

Leave it blank

askhan

Post by askhan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:32 pm

your visa expiry date should be end of your job.

HappyVP
Newly Registered

Post by HappyVP » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:58 am

What I would suggest is you can put the date as the the expiry date of your visa and in Section 8.1 of the Vaf10 form you can mention that for point 7.19 the date provided is the expiry date of the visa of the main applicant and also say that this date is indicative as employment is continuous and permanent.(if your employment is permanent).

Alternatively u can also call up visa helpline or fill it up when your wife goes to VFS for the application submission. There are generally counsellers/helpdesk who help you with the same at the VFS centers.