ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refugee status /natrulization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pokemon
Newly Registered

refugee status /natrulization

Post by pokemon » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:45 am

Hi i came to the uk in january 1998 ,my claim for aslylum was refused at my 1st interview ,there after apllied for an appeal and it was heard almost 4 years later , went to my 1st appeal and i was granted full refugee stautus in 2003 and got ILR i have never been out of the country and i now want to apply for citizenship ,i have already done my life in the uk ,I wanted to know do i qualify for narulization.i have dependants who already are british

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 am

When did you get ILR?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pokemon
Newly Registered

Post by pokemon » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 am

vinny wrote:When did you get ILR?
hi i got ILR IN NOVEMBR 2003

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:32 am

You should be eligible now.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.