ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Have you ever been refused a visa for any country?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MOGA84

Have you ever been refused a visa for any country?

Post by MOGA84 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:59 am

6.3 Have you ever been refused a visa for any country including
the UK?

Dear All,
I had applied for a visit visa to Bulgaria 5 months ago and they didn't grant it to me without telling me the reason thats all (i have no rejection stamp in my passport or any mark stated by them).
so do i have to mention this in the answer of Q.6.3 for my Tier 1 visa or i can check no in that question ?

Also incase if i mentioned it, what is its affect on visa process ? also what i should do to explain to them as a reason for not granting BG visit visa as really they refused to explain it to me.

Immigration Expert
Newly Registered

Post by Immigration Expert » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm

you will need to declare and answer it correctly. so if you have been refused a visa for any country then you need to state 'yes'. it will be detrimental to you in the future if you do not declare but later it is found out as then your credibility will be questioned and undermined.

the effect of declaring it depends on the circumstances and why you were refused. if you were not given a reason then just say that.

good luck.

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:13 pm

please declare rejection history. visa rejection is not anyone's fault or a crime. but you can't hide the information. will become deception.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

even if he does not mention how would any one know that he was rejected, i mean its not there on the passport(rejected stamp).

I think its upto you
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

tyre

Re: Have you ever been refused a visa for any country?

Post by tyre » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 am

i would say declare if its not your fault....
in search of immigration updates

MOGA84

Post by MOGA84 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:00 am

Thank you guys, i'm greatful for your answers
i tend to mention 'Yes' but i'm afraid that i won't get UK visa because they can't know the reason too incase they contacted BG.

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:07 am

Definitely declare it.

If you don't, and they find out, any future applications as well as this could be refusd on deception grounds.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.