ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone lost life in the UK Test Pass notification letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Eskar

Anyone lost life in the UK Test Pass notification letter

Post by Eskar » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Hiya ,

did anyone ever lost the life in the test pass notification letter. call me careless but i did, i passed but lost the paper. so i had sit for the test twice. i apllied for british citizenship recently to be precise 20 Jan, before i applied i did call home regarding this issue. Home Office told me dnt need to mention about the 1st exam. just send the 2nd pass notification letter and i did so. but its been month since i applied no reply yet. now i am worried about that. is that could be reason to delay my process or even refuse.
Last edited by Eskar on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:19 pm

IMHO .. you are worrying without a reason (with respect to LITUK test).

regards

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm

thnxs sushdmehta for the reply i thought no would reply. i wasnt worried not even days ago but since its more than 4 weeks now my paranoid brain are searching for reason of the delay and end up with this reason.
sushdmehta wrote:IMHO .. you are worrying without a reason (with respect to LITUK test).

regards

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 pm

All HO cares is whether you passed an exam or not, doesn't matter on what attempt. So you think if a person failed an exam, they are disqualified for life? Sorry, don't think so.

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 pm

thnks BLK235 for replay well they have reason they have failed but what reason i got . i lost it but they dont know. i suppose i should have tell them when i applied for BC but home office call centre people said not to so i dint.
BLK235 wrote:All HO cares is whether you passed an exam or not, doesn't matter on what attempt. So you think if a person failed an exam, they are disqualified for life? Sorry, don't think so.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 pm

BLK235 wrote:All HO cares is whether you passed an exam or not, doesn't matter on what attempt.
Exactly! So, stop worrying! :wink:

regards

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:02 am

Anywhere on the form it's asking you to declare failed attempts at KOL? Or how many attempts it took you to pass it? If the answer is no, how can they possibly delay or refuse your application on that basis? They can't say you did
something wrong by not declaring something they didn't ask you to.

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 pm

well you got a point i gave you that but is there anyone who was in my position.
BLK235 wrote:Anywhere on the form it's asking you to declare failed attempts at KOL? Or how many attempts it took you to pass it? If the answer is no, how can they possibly delay or refuse your application on that basis? They can't say you did
something wrong by not declaring something they didn't ask you to.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Eskar wrote:well you got a point i gave you that but is there anyone who was in my position.
I've known people who lost their pass certificate, retook the test, got their approvals in the end. Stop worrying!
I tell it like it is.

Eskar

Post by Eskar » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:11 pm

thanks elena. i appreciate that
ElenaW wrote:
Eskar wrote:well you got a point i gave you that but is there anyone who was in my position.
I've known people who lost their pass certificate, retook the test, got their approvals in the end. Stop worrying!

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Eskar wrote:thanks elena. i appreciate that
ElenaW wrote:
No problem, best of luck to you! :)
I tell it like it is.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 am

Hi
ElenaW wrote:
Eskar wrote:thanks elena. i appreciate that
ElenaW wrote:
No problem, best of luck to you! :)
I dont think this is a issue or you need to worry.They can not refuse you.Simple is that

UK_Banned_Member
Please always seek legal advise from OSIC consultant or immigration solicitor.These are my personal views gain through experience or study.

UK_Banned_Member

SW
- thin ice -

Post by SW » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Hey

Good Luck! Was wondering how many attempts you are allowed ...I havent given it yet but just worried if someone fails on the first attempt - can they give it again? Will that be a problem?

Thanks
Serra

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 pm

SW wrote:Hey

Good Luck! Was wondering how many attempts you are allowed ...I havent given it yet but just worried if someone fails on the first attempt - can they give it again? Will that be a problem?

Thanks
Serra
Yes you can keep re-taking it until you pass.