ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR query for new born child born in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILR applicant 2
Newly Registered

Post by ILR applicant 2 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Dear friends,

Could you please help me in answering my query as mentioned below :

I have entered UK in June 2006 on company work permit,and later moved on to HSMP/Tier 1. and at present my Tier1 is valid until October 2011 (for my self and my wife).

However I am eligible for my ILR by May 2011.

We were blessed with a baby girl in April 2010 and she was born in UK, (I have recd her Indian passport) but did not get her passport stamped with Tier 1 dependant visa.

Now my queries :

1) Can I apply for ILR for my daughter in a single application as dependant (even though the UKBA has no record of my daughter with the Home office)

or

2) I get her dependant visa done and then apply for ILR (which would lead to double expenses)

Experienced souls out here, if you could help me on these I will be very much thankful.

Many thanks in advance

regards

mfwales

Post by mfwales » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 pm

ILR applicant 2
Newly Registered

Post by ILR applicant 2 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Thank you very much for your help