ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax record checking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Big A
Newly Registered

Tax record checking

Post by Big A » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:33 am

Could someone please tell me if they check absolutely every applicants tax records once you apply for naturalisation? The only reason I'm asking is that, my records are still in the process of being updated, and only goes back to the beginning of 2005, as this was the date I aquired my permanent NI number. This process has been going since March 2005. All my current employment history is up to date, but anything before 2005 is not on these records. I'm just worried that if I do apply for naturalisation at the end of this month, they'll throw out my application purely on the grounds of my tax details not going back far enough. Could someone please tell me if I should go ahead with the application, as all the other requirements are met, bar this tax issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

sheetaxml
Newly Registered

No

Post by sheetaxml » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 pm

I dont think so. They will only see whether everything is ok or not. Thats it. IND is not HMRC to do all the calculations. Hope this helps. Thanks