ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 SOON

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

polandtrade
Newly Registered

EEA4 SOON

Post by polandtrade » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi everybody .really i want to say thank you all for this nice fourm and help ,i would like to get help from expert regarding my case
My case is that im non eea got married with eea (polish) i got visa to enter to uk in 2006 and it was for 6 month after that i got rc card for 5year valid until2013, i been working all this time full time ,and my wife during this 5 year she stop working becouse she was taking care for our son ,i could say she is not working about 2 year and we hadnt any ( comprehensive sickness insurance) becouse we didnt know we need its and we had NHS card and me i was supporting her all the time finansly ..now she return to her work as part time .and we would like to apply in september for permenet card eea4 becouse we will be 5 year in scotland(uk)..so now plz could any one advice us about my case ..did we need to get comprehensive sickness insurance....becouse we hadnt that insurance for about 2year .and i want to know is there any possibility to refuse us ...and what the chance for sucsses .did i need to get alawyer or i dont need its..and just to make its clear we been recive working and child tax cridet ....really we will be happey for any advice thanx for you all

polandtrade
Newly Registered

eea help

Post by polandtrade » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 pm

any help plz

polandtrade
Newly Registered

eea help plz any one

Post by polandtrade » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm

ok mybe becouse my english is bad i didnt get any answer so again this my case
my wife she is eea
im non eea
i have 1 son
i got card for 5 year
im working full time during all that time with no stop
my wife she is working now as part time but during the 5 year she had gap in working about 2year and we had no health insurance ,we thought NHS card is ok
we are getting working and child tax credit
so my qustion is what our chance of sucsses ....and its good idea to get health insurance now even my wife she is working ,and the most important what will happen with me if they will refuse my eea4,they will return my to my country or not .....we dont wont to go back becouse my son is born here and he is going to start his school.....any advice plz

polandtrade
Newly Registered

why no reply

Post by polandtrade » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 pm

:( :( :( :( come on... letst to help eachother :( :(

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:41 pm

During the period your wife was out of work, was she registered as unemployed at the job center. What was her reasons for not working? Was she registered under the WRS. In any case, i dont think you will be removed if you dont have full evidence. You may be issued with a further 5 years residence card.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:42 pm

During the period your wife was out of work, was she registered as unemployed at the job center. What was her reasons for not working? Was she registered under the WRS. In any case, i dont think you will be removed if you dont have full evidence. You may be issued with a further 5 years residence card.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

polandtrade
Newly Registered

where is our money

Post by polandtrade » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 pm

first thanks for your help
no she didnt registered as unemployed at the job center. we dont know that she should registered, she was at home taking care for our son ,and me i was working full time legally for 5 year....yes she registered under the WRS ... our problem that we dont have this insurance for that time when my wife she didnt work ..all what i can say hopefully the NHS card will be exsepted by caseworker as i read in this fourm that some peaple they got the PR even they dont have privete insurance ..to be honest this is not fair peaple they are not expert in immigration low how they could expect that we know about the role :( :( and how come we need to get this insurance im paying every week tax and NI from my wages ??? all what i can say this not fair at all the low should be change ...or at lest homeoffice should provide small guide with all application to let peaple aware for the low ? and the qustion here if the NHS card not expet its why they took from us money every week i think they should return its back or dont take money from us and dont let us to use the NHS service then we will pay for privte insurance in this case its will be fair :wink: :wink: