ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queensland Sponsorship - Financial Criteria

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

atharabbas
Newly Registered

Queensland Sponsorship - Financial Criteria

Post by atharabbas » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 am

Dear Friends,

I am applying for Australian State Sponsored Visa 176 from Queensland State based on ICT Business Analyst occupation. I have few questions regarding financial eligibility.

1. As per application form, "Please provide details on how you and your family will manage financially if you are unable to secure employment in the short term:"
What exactly I need to write here? Any evidence or letter?

2. As per application form,"Please provide an estimate of the total funds you will bring to Queensland if your application is successful (include evidence of cash available to you, i.e. bank statement):"

How many last months this Bank statement should consist of? Do I need to submit 'Current Balance' letter also with this? How much amount (equivalent to AUD) should be in my account to secure this criteria?