ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absences: entry and exit stamps in pasport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

seagullb
Newly Registered

Absences: entry and exit stamps in pasport

Post by seagullb » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm in the process of preparing the list of absences. Do I need to specify the page numbers for the entry and exit stamps on the passport?... or the following details should be sufficient: Date Left the UK, Date Returned to the UK, Reason for Absence, Total # of Days. The reason I'm asking is because I've got a lot of stamps and many of them are not clear - difficult to read.

Thank you for your help!

rajesh_kumar01

Re: Absences: entry and exit stamps in pasport

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:23 pm

seagullb wrote:I'm in the process of preparing the list of absences. Do I need to specify the page numbers for the entry and exit stamps on the passport?... or the following details should be sufficient: Date Left the UK, Date Returned to the UK, Reason for Absence, Total # of Days. The reason I'm asking is because I've got a lot of stamps and many of them are not clear - difficult to read.

Thank you for your help!
only days... They will be critical only if it falls out of criteria .

good luck

xyz123

Re: Absences: entry and exit stamps in pasport

Post by xyz123 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 pm

seagullb wrote:I'm in the process of preparing the list of absences. Do I need to specify the page numbers for the entry and exit stamps on the passport?... or the following details should be sufficient: Date Left the UK, Date Returned to the UK, Reason for Absence, Total # of Days. The reason I'm asking is because I've got a lot of stamps and many of them are not clear - difficult to read.

Thank you for your help!
Unless you have high number of absences this list of absences is only for your piece of mind. SET(O) form asks for absences and normally you just fill that section (days in/out and reason).

seagullb
Newly Registered

Post by seagullb » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 pm

I have 180 days as annual holidays + 125 days as business trips.

Do I need to specify the page numbers for the entry and exit stamps on the passport, or just a letter from the company referring to the table that lists my absences with the following details should be sufficient:

Date Left the UK, Date Returned to the UK, Reason for Absence, Total # of Days

Many thanks for your help!

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm

seagullb wrote:I have 180 days as annual holidays + 125 days as business trips.

Do I need to specify the page numbers for the entry and exit stamps on the passport, or just a letter from the company referring to the table that lists my absences with the following details should be sufficient:

Date Left the UK, Date Returned to the UK, Reason for Absence, Total # of Days

Many thanks for your help!
You don't have to specify the page numbers (no such rule). If you do it would be just for your own (if you by PEO route) and caseworker convenience.