ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 - British Nationality Act 1981

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adomako129
Newly Registered

MN1 - British Nationality Act 1981

Post by adomako129 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 pm

My two children were born outside the UK. They are both having ILR since October 2010. I'm now planning to register them as British citizens using form MN1(because they are 16 & 13). I am a British citizen and they have been in the Uk with me since 2006.

On form MN1 number 1.1 'please indicate the section of the British Nationality Act 1981 under which you would like the application considered'.

Could someone help me which Act do i've to write in 1.1?Are my children qualify to be registered? If so under what category?

Thank you.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.