ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) Refused! please help.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

harold
Newly Registered

SET (M) Refused! please help.

Post by harold » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 am

Hi All,

I say thank you for all your help for my SET (0) witch was successful from this forum

I need help from you, this is regarding my wife visa recently refused on form SET(M)

She’s been here since 12-Oct-2008 on dependant visa work permit till 13-01-2011

Now she is on a visa PBS (student visa) Dependant till 24-05-2011.

I have been granted settlement on 29-mar-20011 so I decided to apply my wife’s on form SET(M) but it has been refused and am receiving a refund.

Now am making an application on FLR(M) my only question is, she needs to do a test on A1 (KEL) key English language skills instead of this can she submit her NEBDN certificate (National Examining Board for Dental Nurses)

Thank you

vinny

Re: SET (M) Refused! please help.

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 am

harold wrote:I need help from you, this is regarding my wife visa recently refused on form SET(M)

I have been granted settlement on 29-mar-20011 so I decided to apply my wife’s on form SET(M) but it has been refused and am receiving a refund.

Now am making an application on FLR(M) my only question is, she needs to do a test on A1 (KEL) key English language skills instead of this can she submit her NEBDN certificate (National Examining Board for Dental Nurses)

Thank you
Why didn't she apply for FLR(M) in-time, as advised? Now, if her leave had expired, then her FLR(M) application may also be refused.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

harold
Newly Registered

Post by harold » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 am

vinny wrote:
harold wrote:I need help from you, this is regarding my wife visa recently refused on form SET(M)

Thank you
Why didn't she apply for FLR(M) in-time, as advised? Now, if her leave had expired, then her FLR(M) application may also be refused.

sorry i made a mistake her visa expires in 24-05-2012

harold
Newly Registered

Post by harold » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am

vinny wrote:

Thank you
I called ukba Croydon office 3 times when i was applying SET(M) for my wife one advise me to apply on FLR (M) other two said SET (M) is fine so i applied SET (M)

The good think is they are refunding my visa fee coz i mentioned in the letter that I got advice from your Croydon office.

Thank vinny