ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Australin Tourist Visa after UK visit refusal !

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

irfi
Newly Registered

Australin Tourist Visa after UK visit refusal !

Post by irfi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 am

Dear All !

In august 2010 my Aunt was refused to enter into UK due to that she mentioned she was unemployed (as she took early retirement in 2005 from his company after working for almost 14 years since then she was self-employed) Since then she has joined a job and now wants to visit her friend in Australia on tourist visa , Now could anybody tell me ,does that refusal effect her application ??? in either case how much funds for 1 month visit she need to show, and secondly she is getting salaries in cash with a slips showing after tax deduction etc. so no salaried bank account and National Tax Number, now what documents she should show that she is employed besides appointment letter ,leave letters and salary slips and for how many months bank statement for her personal current account should she show ( as there isnt any salaried acc)????
and as UK visit application she mentioned unemployed and now should she show that she has been self-employed since 2005 till 2009??? do UK and Australia exchange these data ????
Thanks for reading such a long post but i hope you people be kind enough to reply !!!

Regards
Irfi

irfi
Newly Registered

Post by irfi » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 am

Nobody wants to answer my question :(

mass3001
Newly Registered

Post by mass3001 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 am

As I knew countries like Australia , UK & USA shares information about Immigration.