ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of Bite College ... Pls Comment

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MACY
Pakistan

Victims of Bite College ... Pls Comment

Post by MACY » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Posting on behalf of my friend:-

I recently got admission in Bite college in MBA after attending classes for few weeks the college license been canceled by UKBA... my visa is expiring by next month i have paid my 60% fee to college already i haven't got Cas letter... I spoke to the management and they said tht they will refund my fee but after days of arguments they are refusing me to give my fees back... meanwhile i got admission in a reputed university in the same course. But the problem is college is not refunding me they are asking me to stick to the Bite so there license will be restored.. but wt if ukba cancels later on..? do i have no right to get my fees refunded as its not my fault its college who got black listed... please help me wt i am suppose to do...?

mymcs

u mean bite.ac.uk

Post by mymcs » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:10 am

i think that college had many affiliation with

university of wales.

uniersity of east london

coventry university.

very bad if UKBA cancell their staus

makepop1

Re: Victims of Bite College ... Pls Comment

Post by makepop1 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am

Posting on behalf of my friend:-

I recently got admission in Bite college in MBA after attending classes for few weeks the college license been canceled by UKBA... my visa is expiring by next month i have paid my 60% fee to college already i haven't got Cas letter... I spoke to the management and they said tht they will refund my fee but after days of arguments they are refusing me to give my fees back... meanwhile i got admission in a reputed university in the same course. But the problem is college is not refunding me they are asking me to stick to the Bite so there license will be restored..
MACY wrote:but wt if ukba cancels later on..? do i have no right to get my fees refunded as its not my fault its college who got black listed... please help me wt i am suppose to do...?
Getting refund is between you and college and UKBA has no authority to deal with, check college management terms and conditions for refund of fees. Its a miracle if you get your refund, because if you get the refund then every studend will be in queue for refund ?

do you think that they will encourage this, dont worry, Wait until it gets back the licence, attend the classes, hope you will be in right track.

If you joined the uni then apply for visa coz you might be overstaying coz of not applying for extension, just think your college gets its license back after 4 months , .......... think about your story

Rameshbabu
Newly Registered

Post by Rameshbabu » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Please read my post

dinesh101
Newly Registered

Post by dinesh101 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 am

Best thing to do at this point is to write to UKBA. Explain ur Situation. Don't write any thing bad about the college. Don't write any thing bad about UKBA as well. They are doing the job. BITE owns the buiding they have so worse come to worse u will get ur money but will take time.

When u write tio ukba don't tell them u don't have any more money just say u didn't expect this high expens.

Good luck. This why UKBA start doing the highly trusted thing.

dinesh101
Newly Registered

Post by dinesh101 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:06 am

Don't waste time writing group email just write one email with ur case no ref no etc.

Do it soon as possible