ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa -Rejected twice

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Does previous immigration history affects your spouse visa ?

YES
83%
NO
No votes
Dont know
17%

Total votes: 6

sskhan
Newly Registered

Spouse visa -Rejected twice

Post by sskhan » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi,
I went to Uk in 2007 for the first time as a student. was on student visa for 2 yrs .later i was stuck and was wrongly advised by money making agents to apply for post study work visa in 2009 . they provided me fake documents and i submitted them . as a result my visa was rejected and i returned back to my country - India .
i didnt over stayed a single day in UK and left the country in May 2009 . In march 2010 i was married to a british citizen - it was an arranged marriage in India . i then applied to settlement visa . which was rejected because i didnt submit legal marriage cert from govt. i actually submitted religious marriage cert. in refusal letter they stated many points including my previous immigration history and those fake certificates . in interview i admitted that i was naive and i did a mistake . later i tried to appeal against the decision but the appeal was posted late due to unavoidable circumstances.
later i applied again to settlement visa in march 2011 provided each and every document including marriage cert from govt of India . still the border agency is stubborn and doesnt wants to give me visa because of my previous immigration history (deception case) . they say that we feel that this marriage is a deception too .
MY SETTLEMENT VISA DOCUMENTS ARE 100% CORRECT . BUT DOES PREVIOUS IMMIGRATION HISTORY STOPS YOU TO GET THE SETTLEMENT VISA . I HAVE SEEN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS GETTING SPOUSE VISA WITHOUT ANY REJECTION. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY HUSBAND

sskhan
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 pm

can someone pls help me ..

immi212
Newly Registered

Post by immi212 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 am

could you pls write down the whole decision by ECO (word by word) here on this forum. so it will be easy for moderators /advisers to know grounds for refusal ,about the paragraphs,ECO used for refusal .
thank you