ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marriage Certificate Copy Acceptable? T2 Gen Dependent in uk

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shoma

Marriage Certificate Copy Acceptable? T2 Gen Dependent in uk

Post by shoma » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 am

Hi all,

I am currently on PSW visa and now making a " Tier 2 General" application for me and my partner inside UK. I have COS and my sponsor is A-rated. My parter has currently Tier 1 dependent visa (PSW Dependent) and living with me in UK. I meet all the conditions of Tier 2 General Worker.

My problem is with dependent application. I dont have original marriage certificate (Nikah nama). Which was used at the time entry clearance was applied. I do have the photocopy along with its translation. Which i am going to attach with the application. My questions are:

1. Will photocopy of marriage certificate be acceptable?

I think its too late for me to get the duplicate copy of marriage certificate from home country as my current visa is due to expire in less than one month.

My other question is:

Do i need to provide any proof for english language competency with PBS Tier 2 General dependent application (application is made in UK).

Finally if you can point me to "list of documents" that i should attach with incountry (UK) dependent application (Tier2 General Dependent)

Any help will be highly appreciated. I am really worried what to do

Kind Regards

shoma

Post by shoma » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 am

kindly can someone help me with some information