ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Computerized (Nadra ) Nikah Nama

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Computerized (Nadra ) Nikah Nama issue

Immigration for family members
67%
Europe immigration forum
33%

Total votes: 3

amajan
Newly Registered

Computerized (Nadra ) Nikah Nama

Post by amajan » Mon May 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Aoa Brothers and sisters!

I am from Gilgit-Baltistan(aka GB). I am studying in Italy . my wife applied for family visa, Fedex islamabad refused to take application and asked to produce computerized Nikah Nama issued by Nadra. In Gilgit-Baltistan Nadra has not started Civil Registration Management system (CRMS) so Union councils of GB are not computerized and can't issue Computerized Nikah nama.

I dont know what to do? can i register my Nikah nama somewhere else in pakistan. or Nadra office should issue computerized Nikah nama directly.

suggestions plz..

anjum786mohammed

Re: Computerized (Nadra ) Nikah Nama

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon May 09, 2011 5:10 pm

amajan wrote:Aoa Brothers and sisters!

I am from Gilgit-Baltistan(aka GB). I am studying in Italy . my wife applied for family visa, Fedex islamabad refused to take application and asked to produce computerized Nikah Nama issued by Nadra. In Gilgit-Baltistan Nadra has not started Civil Registration Management system (CRMS) so Union councils of GB are not computerized and can't issue Computerized Nikah nama.

I dont know what to do? can i register my Nikah nama somewhere else in pakistan. or Nadra office should issue computerized Nikah nama directly.

suggestions plz..
i think you need to go to your union council they will give u a letter, u than submit that to the nadra office, i think it takes about 15days. I know that in Lahore the union council does everything for u, not for free of-course.

amajan
Newly Registered

Post by amajan » Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 pm

thanks brother..

which nadra office dear. i went to nadra office islamabad, they told me that UC issues computerized Nikahnama. Kindly help me which office i should visit? thanks in advance...

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Tue May 10, 2011 6:08 pm

amajan wrote:thanks brother..

which nadra office dear. i went to nadra office islamabad, they told me that UC issues computerized Nikahnama. Kindly help me which office i should visit? thanks in advance...
contact this number they will give you more advice

111-786-100

pakistan phone number

doc.amby4

Post by doc.amby4 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Is NADRA registered nikah nama enough these days to apply for spouse visa??? I heard from a friend that you need to get your nikah nama attested from someone in british high comission in islamabad. I only have the NADRA nikah nama with me and traslated copies of original nikah nama.

can anyone plz guide??

KPK
Newly Registered

Post by KPK » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Can anyone help? I have a similar issue in that I got married very recently and the Union Council in the area no longer has any jurisdiction in the area.

In other words I can probably get the Urdu nikah namah stamped by the secretary of the Union Council but I don't think it will be entered into the register. I don't think this will be good enough for a spouse visa application.

It has currently been stamped/attested by the divisional sub magistrate in the local tehsil and the assistant protocol officer in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Will I need to go to an area where the UC is fully operational or is this adequate? Or shall I try and obtain a computerised NADRA nikah namah?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.