ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Waiting times

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

elv15

Post by elv15 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:42 am

Nice to hear Greenabe18's story but i hope Sony78 you realise that Greenabe18's husband applied from abroad and thats a huge difference with your incountry application.
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.

Sony78
Newly Registered

Post by Sony78 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 am

elv15 wrote:Nice to hear Greenabe18's story but i hope Sony78 you realise that Greenabe18's husband applied from abroad and thats a huge difference with your incountry application.
Yes I do know her partner applied from abroad.Biometrics done,acknowledgement too received saying my application has been passed on to a casework unit.The initial application was rejected because it was on the old form,so I made a new one on the updated form and now I am waiting...might be further information required...might be final decision.Fingers crossed and as always,positive.

elv15

Post by elv15 » Sun May 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Hope you get positive news soon. I think when UKBA requests further documents its a good sign, i dnt knw what others think.

elv15

Post by elv15 » Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 am

Sony78 this is for you, i have been granted 2 years spouse visa, my story is a bit similar to yours, came on student on 6 years visa in 2005, stopped studying in November 2005 due to personal reasons and sponsor withdrew sponsorship, been working full time ever since, met my spouse in 2009, married after coa last year, applied for flr m in october just before my visa expired, was honest to the home office about breaching my visa for 5 years and working full time, i have just been granted 2 years spouse visa, for the full detailed story click the link below. i used highly recommended OISC leve 3 registered adviser.
any questions please ask.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 057#488057

Sony78
Newly Registered

Post by Sony78 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Wow great news Elv15...urs took about the time frame to decide as they say 6months to decide FLR incountry applications.Finally u got it.I am happy for u Dear.

Just received a letter asking me to send some documents.I am on my way to the post office to send them.Will be updating u guys as things move on.

Enjoy Elv15.

elv15

Post by elv15 » Fri May 13, 2011 4:57 pm

hey Sony thanks, Which country are you from? i think ukba requesting documents is a good sign, every case is differnt and it also depends with the case worker, but i think in your case you would win even at apeal coz u have an established family, Good luck man, hope you have a successful out come, keep us updated.

Sony78
Newly Registered

Post by Sony78 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 am

Hi Guys,

Just to share the good news.I have been granted 3years Discretionary Leave to Remain instead of 2years Unmarried Partner Leave to Remain.I am happy.It was granted on the 5th of August 2011.So,all together it took 3months excatly after biometrics to get the final decision.

Hope all of you are doing ok.

kenco
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) Waiting times

Post by kenco » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi
I wonder if anyone could help me with some advice.
I submitted a spouse visa application but my application has been put on hold because I do not meet the financial requirements.
My wife is a British citizen. I got 2 jobs. My first job I earn £15 000 per annum and second job £7000 per annum. This clearly shows I earn above the requirement required.
But second job wages goes into a joint bank account with my cousin who was looking after me as a mother when I was a student. The home office will not allowed me to use a joint account with relative even though I gave them letter confirming about my second job belong to me.
Can you advice me how to support my claim in this situation?