ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

minor and spouse naturalisation query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dublintogalway

minor and spouse naturalisation query

Post by dublintogalway » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm

hi guys,

i am going to apply for naturalisation for my child.Can u please tell me how much time is taken nowadays in getting approval for minor application?
Has anybody got approval for minor application recently? i am presuming there is no garda and social welfare check for minor..so it should be quick?

my spouse applied for naturalisation in oct 2010..but she did not get any response back yet..should i update INIS with my CON for my spouse application? will it help in anyway to expedite the processing of my spouse application..
cheers

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm

yes it better to update your wife application.normally minor application take 6-8 months but its seems it will be much faster for your child and your wife.because you granted recently irish citizenship.also dont forget to share your experience :D :D :D

dublintogalway

Post by dublintogalway » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 am

IQU wrote:yes it better to update your wife application.normally minor application take 6-8 months but its seems it will be much faster for your child and your wife.because you granted recently irish citizenship.also dont forget to share your experience :D :D :D
Thanks IQU.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 pm

One of my Friends applied for her son's Citizenship via Form8A, which is a eForm, in the very first week after 24th June but still not get his reference # or acknowledgment and they did not send the documents for signature, may be in the next month?????????????
PIKKA