ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 YEARS LONG RESIDENCE APPEAL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mercy4

10 YEARS LONG RESIDENCE APPEAL

Post by mercy4 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 am

BACKGROUND CASE
HO refuse my 10 years Long Residence reconsideration request in July,2011 because I signed my 2004 visa application form, on 20/02/04 ( application raised date 25/02/04) when visa expired 31/01/04 and that confirms I applied out of time that is why I have a gap of Feb - Sept 2004. I even included Acknowledgement Letter received in 03/03/2004

But I received SAR files last week,when I read through GCID Case Reports Sheet,stated VALID,WORK 25/02/04 AND there was no mention of in time/out of time,the college was subject to enquiry and was done in Sept 2004 and deemed bona fide (already stated in my previous appeal)
Also some pages(especially page 10= signature page) of the 2004 application form they claimed that I signed was not included.
Also on GCID Case Record Sheet,stated no further correspondence will be entered into in this matter and all further reconsideration request should be forwarded to LIT.

QUESTION= PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO APPLY FOR JR AFTER MORE THAN 3 MONTHS OF REFUSAL DATE

PLEASE NEED URGENT ADVICE & HELP

Thank you very much