ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New born baby - Indian passport

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jkks
Newly Registered

New born baby - Indian passport

Post by jkks » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:10 am

Hi, The below query is something related to passport, I apologize if i posted in the wrong place.

1. We are very much struggling to get the new born baby photo for the passport, do you think high commission of india too much considering about the photo like the size, background color,etc?

2. I think I can get the indian nationality birth registration form and passport form from their website. Can I directly go to high commission of india and apply both at the same time?

3. Can you please confirm the following documents are sufficient to apply both and let me know if i miss anything?

- Birth nationality registration form
- Passport application form with the photos
- Original & copy of Birth Certificate
- Original & copy of parents passports

Thanks

PG1983

Post by PG1983 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:28 am

Go to any snappy snaps or other high street photo shops and they will take the passport photo for you. They are fairly experienced in taking baby photos so I don't think you'll have a problem. I did it recently for my newborn and it was £7 for 4 photos.