ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help Kayalami

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ho9

Need Help Kayalami

Post by ho9 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:59 pm

Hi Kayalami,

My friend Here in UK needs help regarding his situation ,

He need help regarding his case. Some urgent help. His case is in HO for the last 6 months.

He applied for asylam in Aug. 2001 and then he didn't pursue his case. In 2003-july he got married and then filed case in HO for Leave to Remain in january 2004.

Till then HO has not given any answer beside their first & only letter from HO shows that they will decide the case in 13 weeks. All of his documents are with HO and he can't travel etc. from here.

Kindly can you suggest how should he proceed now.

I would be grateful.

Regards,

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:21 pm

Did your friend try to contact HO?

ho9

Post by ho9 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:22 pm

Cosmopol,

Thanks for your reply, He wrote to HO in July first week regarding status of the application.But again no answer.

What would be an expected time frame for such cases and what if someone needs passport etc. urgently for work/travel.

Waiting,

Regards

ho9

Post by ho9 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:59 pm

I need some feedback Kayalami and tdabash or other moderators.

Regards,