ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any tips on getting Job before moving to UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

darikusa

Any tips on getting Job before moving to UK

Post by darikusa » Tue May 25, 2004 2:55 pm

Hi

I read a while ago that some people were offered jobs before they moved to UK. Could you please provide any tips? If there are any agencies that are considering it. I have already been approved for HSMP and am a software engineer with skills in Java/J2EE/Weblogic/Websphere technologies.

Thanks.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue May 25, 2004 5:16 pm

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:15 pm

darikusa,
Those are the luckiest people on the Earth, who get job offer without being in UK.

Take my words it's next to impossible. I have done everything, what one could do, while away from UK to get a job but still i'm jobless.

And the only lesson i have learnt that you have to be in UK to get a job. Even you qualify the initial round of interview they gonna call u for final face to face interview.
It's Brits way of life they like faces ;) love it hate it it's UK.

Gonna to be there in sept.

Ajay

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:16 pm

99% its very hard to find get jobs when u are outside UK.But if u were in UK u may get job in 1-4 months if you are technically strong.