ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ACS Assessment Pain

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

valluvan

ACS Assessment Pain

Post by valluvan » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Hello Folks,
Hope you are well. I have received my ACS assessment on 7th of Oct. While I am glad to have received positive assessment, I am disappointed to see lot many of my work experiences either being totally not assessed/partially assessed and some of them totally ignored that they don't even appear on my ACS assessment letter.

I had posted all the certified documentary evidences for my education and experiences so no idea why some were not considered and did not even appear on the assessment letter!.

So to conclude, instead of my experience being assessed to be 9 years and 10 months as a developer/programmer, I've got it for 6 years and 1 month which will eventually result in me not being able to reach the desired DIAC points for experience, and thus not being to be able to apply for Skilled migration to Australia.

What are my options? Does anyone have similar experience and if yes how did u get it sorted? Surprsingly my Acs assessment came back in 5 weeks.

Cheers
Val

prmadhav
Newly Registered

Post by prmadhav » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 am

Hi valluvan,

Did u go via a migration agent or u did the whole process by your own ?? And the employment references you gave was it a statutory declaration or you have provided technical experience letter??